 Storage / 1299
1298  |  1300
Subject:
Sorting your child's bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 19:50:26 GMT

I have a friend who is interested in sorting her son's collection. The boy is
six and probably has about two thousand bricks. I know there are many threads
discussing storage methods, but most of these are regarding an AFOL's
perspective. Is
sorting something that should be encouraged for children? What are your
experiences? The mother is currently not an AFOL. Thank you.