 Results 201 – 220 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tips on cleaning

(...) Sounds like you have great "stone" pieces to make an old-looking rock wall :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  Re: Cleaning Lego

(...) snip (...) This is my tale of woe from a few years ago with a old pillow case and a washing machine. Your milage may vary. (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  Instructions FS

4 for a dollar: Some new some old. Just doing a little cleaning house, they will be tossed if there are no takers. 1099 Ninja Catipult poly 1806 Aquanauts poly 2885 town poly 2152 Robo Rider 3052 Fire Fortress 3053 Ninja Fortress 4222 Basic 4980 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.535)

  RCX Unit Light scensor Wires Motors For sale

I was cleaning out my closet and found an old RCX 1.0 unit with two motors, the small ones, 3 short wires to connect the motors to the RCX units, and a light scensor. I would be willing to sell all of this for 100.00. I am really just making room (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: I like this alot. Especially filtering off-topic and test. Suggestion: How about having an alternate "complete/old style" page linked from the homepage and nuke the annoying "Not Shown" messages? KL (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) I look forward to the Town stuff. If the sets are 5 to 12 years old then it obviously falls within the great Town period of 1987 to 1992. (...) Assuming it's an AS, the recent price range has been between $250 (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I6ou1E.39r@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) won't (...) easier (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I gave half my load (six boxes) to Cary Clark in return for some stuff he had picked up (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Re: Old stock re-appearing....possibly near you

They re-stocked the shelves at the TRU in niagara falls NY at the north end of Buffalo area. Loads of older star wars 7186/various other goodies. And these were not present a week or two ago so the cleaning has begun. And loads of the train set as (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  1980's Town Instructions Sale

Again, cleaning out my Lego closet... found a lot of interesting old Town set instructions from the 1980's. These have never been used, but some may have been handled once or twice, and are labeled "near mint". I also have a few really nice ones (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

In lugnet.lego, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: Gary, I agree with a lot of your post, but there are a few things that I wanted to comment on: (...) Well, yes, as long as the two shades are old gray and old dark gray. Basically, while I agree that people (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal!

I recently posted a question on how to clean old LEGO parts and remove graphics from new ones. The universal answer was to use Brasso. I picked some up and it worked great on clear and non-clear pieces. Here are the results: White, Juniorized 1x1x5 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  (canceled)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.534)

  Re: Cleaning used Lego

(...) Hi, Richard I am not an expert on this subject, but a couple of years ago I decided to clean most of my old Lego. The process I chose for this cleansing was with cold water, ordinary hand soap, and a baby's *soft* toothbrush. To start, I used (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: One last Spring Cleaning set

(...) I got 4 buckets - they had green and orange 2x2 corner slopes! (one each) Old slope - Exploriens pattern 2x3 low slope that was last in a Space Accessory pack. I also like the white 3x4 low slopes (2), green 2x2 low slope apex (2), white 1x2 (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) I think the best thing that happened along these lines is the "admin.council" group. The "council" really has the 'old-timers' feel to it. Issues dealing with LUGNET users are better to be decided by more experienced members of the community. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

Hey all, I have decided to clean out all the older MOCs from my Brickshelf Gallery as I am ashamed by their quality and I hope to make room for new and improved ones. The ones being cut are mainly old CC entries and Medieval Marketplace Standard (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Late 1980s Space auction

Hello there, I'm cleaning out my parents' house and selling off some of my old space-themed sets- Futuron, Space Police I, and M-Tron. All sets are in good condition, although they lack the boxes. Space Police 6886 and 6895: Galactic Peace Keeper (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Scott & Frank, what do you think about separating out some of the functions of .admin.general? (Read: Do you think less experienced users would feel more comfortable in .admin.general if some of the more "hard core" functions were moved out to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Cleaning baseplates

David Simmons <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message news:Fs4KB1.n0E@lugnet.com... (...) My method is similar to Dave's, but using a different brush. I have a very soft bristle brush with a round 1inch diameter head which I use with warm/tepid (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) [Todd said] (...) [then Scott replied] (...) [and Todd replied thusly] (...) I side with Todd here. In fact, this is my first substantive post to any group in lugnet.admin.* because, frankly, I don't care to be bothered with administrative (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.533)

More:  Next Page >>