  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1921 – 1940 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LUGNET logo

Todd Lehman wrote (...) The "impossible triangle" has been my favorite shape/design since the first time I saw it - an old OMNI magazine cover I think. Great to see my favorite shape used as the symbol for what will probably be my primary Internet (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: NEW PICTURES

:) Thank you all for the kind comments so far :), In response to the main question, all the green bricks come from the pod racer set, the technic code pilot green truck and lots of the starwars flash speeder!!! Does anyone know how I can obtain (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Meet my son, and his creations

Hi, I just have to tell you that you're a great dad and you've got a cool young builderon your hands. I've seen kids stuff online before and it's pretty standard brick stacking (and that's good stuff). But I saw your son's stuff online a few days (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  GBC group??? (and a sad story)

Hey Steve et all... I think it's about time you lobby for a GBC group on Lugnet. I have been searching old posts, and checking out web sites... because after a few failed attempts at GBC I thought I would get some divine inspiration from the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Nancy's Small Mosaics

Hello there! My Lego hobby began just a few months ago, in November 2003. I visit this forum regularly, and love seeing all the cool Lego artisty here. What follows are links to some of my own humble little mosaics, and some explanations of them (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Profitable year for LEGO?

"Kevin McMillin" <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:GtAnqB.8uz@lugnet.com... (...) Bob the (...) (URL) (...) I see it as bad news for old-timers like me. Their success seems to have come at the expense of the Lego values that I hold (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) 1. I can build anything I can imagine. 2. No matter which "set" the pieces came in, all of them can be used collectively, to enable me to build whatever I want. (Exception: Special decorative pieces, such as Bionicle, I find to be too (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

Hello Jake, First to respond to your request: At a minimum, I would request all bricks, plates and slopes in all three classic colours. I would further stand behind the requests others have made for specialty pieces. I would add the new pieces which (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Brickhelper 1.0 - a LXF file utility app.

I've completed v1.0 of this LXF file utility program I've been working on, aka 'BrickHelper'. With this program you can load a creation made in Lego Digital Designer, get an inventory of it's parts, and export a Bricklink-compliant XML file that you (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Question about sleepers for 4.5/12 V track

This is a question about the dark grey sleepers for the 12V/4.5 V track. There are some without cable grooves, and some with. The majority of these sleepers seems to have these grooves. Does anyone know which sets came with the "without grooves" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Posted on Yahoo.com News

Posted on Yahoo.com News At 50, Lego still going strong despite high-tech toy world by Slim Allagui 1 hour, 50 minutes ago COPENHAGEN (AFP) - Lego's colourful bricks that have inspired kids' imaginations worldwide celebrated their 50th anniversary (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  RE: Request for Feedback - focused thread

I have to say the parts most important to me would be roof stock in old brown, all the parts that were in the black roof pack, though add in the one part that was missing so we can make more than straight roofs. (URL) (we could use these in black (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  RE: My dream about lego

(...) Here's my nightmare, and it's true - it happened about 2 years ago. I'd been reading RTL for a few months, and the SHELL bit comes up. I recall that I gave my kids my old LEGO. I dig around, come up with a white 2x4 with SHELL on it and a red (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) A followup to the original post..... There were some other additional supplemental sets I was thinking on offering, such as supplemental accessories for making the new classic Lego sets (like the new USS Constellation model, new Main Street (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

I have heard rumor, and greatly hope it's true, but I'll post it anyway, in case it isn't but could be: Specialty buckets. Release a group of buckets with a brick selection aimed at a specific building style, and Idea Books with multiple possible (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Chiming in late, but then my biggest concerns are only just arising.... New colors good - retiring old staple colors bad. That said, while it may change things, it's not something I'll discontinue my hobby over. In fact, I'm looking forward to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  strange piece

A few months ago in a large lot acquisition I found these 2 strange red bricks: they have a 2x3 plate base, and sticking vertically up from one of the ends is a triangular "thing" that goes up 3 units. For some reason I think they are from a ship or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  an AFOL request list

This is my attempt at making a list of requests to TLG/Lego Direct. All of them are possible and mabie some of them might happen. Here are the 10 things AFOLS want the most, with details. 1.Bulk ordering: the 10 most wanted pieces for bulk ordering (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

This is really bizarre. I ask a simple question and have my ethics about race questioned, my honesty about my job and my motives about my Lego collection called into the fray. Well I am too old to deal with Timmy. He is spring loaded to the pi..ed (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Hi Ben, From my childhood I recall we owned this set, and we got it together with 113, from a frieds father who was a kind of marketing-employee at Lego-Holland. I'm almost 100% certain Set 114 did NOT have any instructions at all! Also not on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>