  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Rolls-Royce Reveals World's Only LEGO Jet Engine

Rolls-Royce Reveals World's Only LEGO Jet Engine Monday, 9 July 2012 Rolls-Royce today unveiled the world's first jet engine to be made entirely of LEGO at the opening of Farnborough International Airshow. The engine, which is one of the most (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.859)

  Re: New Dark Red???

(...) Hmm - That's kind of annoying. Your picture shows exactly the same color difference as I'm seeing. So, I'll have to just consider them slight variants of the same color. Luckily, they do not look bad together (and in fact, look a bit like (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jul-12, to lugnet.color, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.858)

  Re: motor in set 727

(...) Hello Niels, since set 702 has been nearly the same as 103 (which ran out in 1975), and since 727 got launched in 1977, I think it is not to probable that a 702 has been sold within that set. But TLC has often used up old "spares" in newer (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.858)

  More Web Stuff

More Updates (I almost feel like a Spammer) Heheh #1 Conrail Engine finally got its new Logo Stickers #2 New Project Announced (9v) Self Cleaning Track Tender (Moving Brushes & Alcohol Dispencer) #3 Interesting Twist on Train Station - Hit a Wall (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 0.858)

  Finds and deals at Walmart

I found a few Lego sets marked down at my local Walmart (Hanover, ON) yesterday. All the Atlantis sets were marked down. Small discounts on the small sets, but the $39.95 sets were priced at $20!. They also had some of the $24.95 town sets (...) (13 years ago, 23-Aug-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

old
(score: 0.858)

  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) :) Not sure I can compete with the depth of this posting. :) ...I must confess I've not spent much time on Lugnet in some time now. But I'm still out there, still fond of what Lugnet can offer, and still an AFOL*. *Technically, I've been in an (...) (13 years ago, 18-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.858)

  the BEST two days of my life.

(LONG) Sure, the day I got married was neat..... Watching the Birth of my daughter was way cool.... BUT Between Fridays NG posts and all the other surprise(s) of today...... I just have to say that this day will go down in infamy. not only did I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 0.857)

  3D printer car

A Canadian company has a 3D printer car. 2 seats. Hybrid gas/electric, and Canadian. Very cool. (URL) Brickfete in 16 days you can smell the ABS melt as I stand near the 3D printer, and make Lego related 3D printer things. I'm thinking 3D monorail (...) (12 years ago, 28-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?

(...) Expanded isn't really something to expect at this point. As Brad has mentioned several times, they're limited to a certain amount of SKU's they can use, so there likely won't ever be a selection of 500 different pieces, all available in bulk (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 0.857)

  August rtlToronto meeting

Please join us at 7:00 pm this Friday for the August Monthly meeting. As you may know, the meeting is located at Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5, Canada I will be a tad on the late side, but do not let that stop you. Be (...) (13 years ago, 10-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Problems with LDView

(...) ldglite is is pretty old at this point, but it should be able to redefine colors using the ldconfig.ldr file. However since it is really old it may expect to find that file in the same folder as the model file being rendered instead of in the (...) (13 years ago, 30-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.856)

  Re: BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered.... + first time use of radiosity!

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: Hi again! Sorry for posting in reply for an own posting of mine. Less then 4 month after my first steps into the world of virtual LEGO® bricks, I have now done the next step and tried to get into the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JuE4tI.t5@lugnet.com... (...) Your post could not have come at a better time. I found one of my RCX battery boxes full of corrosion the other day. White Vinegar and water does the trick. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Intro Sector Idea

(...) After having explored the deeper reaches of the galaxy where communications are blocked by dark matter... Oh let's cut to the chase. I have not been active in quite some time with the hobby, but the brick calls out to me. I tried to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.856)

  ReBrick Building Competition 2012

Information copied from REBRICK website. REBRICK BUILDING COMPETITION By SIGNELO June 18th, 2012 ReBrick link: (URL) We are happy to announce the very first ReBrick Building Challenge starting today at 15 pm CET! We invite our Rebrick users to (...) (12 years ago, 20-Jun-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.856)

  Re: LDraw.org 2011-01 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Here's the deal: When I created the new forum and announced the change, I knew there would be some people who didn't like it. Change is hard, I acknowledge that. But we were driving away new blood for the sake of the old hats. Yes I like NNTP (...) (13 years ago, 7-Aug-11, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.856)

  Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

...who can build a working yard (0r, How I've been spending my nights lately) After years of saying that I'd do it, I've finally started on my home layout. The recent sale of switch points allowed me to purchase enough switches to build what I've (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Brickfete 2011 a huge success!! (at least from the feedback I got from everyone)

(...) Dave, You just mentioned something that I addressed in another post. That post event low you go through after such an amazing fast paced weekend fete (Party) So, allow me to cut/paste what I posted to the brickfete.com forums ----snip-------- (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

old
(score: 0.855)

  Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander

(...) And the spacemen rejoiced. Thanks Allister. It's good to actually have some time to build and get some new stuff out there. Just need to shake some of the rust off. (...) Man, how many times have I been there. I still have a half built ship (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.855)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

(...) I think this line of thinking depends on the "tech level" being envisioned with the Moonbase idea. To me, the very concept of a modular base built on the moon sounds very "near future", like something that NASA and its companions might (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.854)

More:  Next Page >>