  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Warsaw art museum buys Zbigniew Libera's 'LEGO' concentration camp

Warsaw art museum buys Zbigniew Libera's 'LEGO' concentration camp (Jan. 3, 2012 LA Times update of a old report) Some controversial artworks never completely lose the taint of the taboo despite changing times and evolving tastes. When Polish artist (...) (13 years ago, 10-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

old
(score: 0.883)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) But I didn't modify any bricks to use those LEDs. We just stuck 'em into Technic plates, and they fit great. I've been building with the GMLTC for about 10 years now. Yea, I'm old... JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.883)

  LMC – Electrical / Lighting

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Electrical / Lighting All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Bruce Chamberlin brought up that I should have at least one power outlet per wall and proper lighting. I totally (...) (13 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.883)

  LMC - insulation weekend

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update - insualtion Photos at BrickShelf - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Well got a lot done this weekend! My son and I tried to carefully remove the sheet rock from the exterior walls, I was hoping to rehang the (...) (13 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.883)

  LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Framing Build Room Wall All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Last night was very productive. I designed, purchased materials, and built the inner most 2x4 wall that (...) (13 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Building a truck

"Morten Trab" <morten@trab.dk> wrote in message news:HpqsDz.z9p@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) don't (...) Hi Morten, I've only done one MOC truck but I'll tell you in short how it went: First I decided on a model. I picked the Volvo NH12 because I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: FOTL

(...) The other day I was quite stupid. I had just inherited my brothers old LEGO sets (mostly old 80's castle sets) and I was cleaning them (they can get moldy if you try hard enough.. amazingly bleach does little to affect the color or printing (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Black Rare Classic Windows... by the dozens...

Well they're real LEGO windows/doors, but not real black classic ones... but check out the image(s)... A few years ago I committed LEGO blasphemy.... I painted LEGO... (GASP!) Actually with a classic window collection numbering over 5,000, there (...) (13 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 0.882)

  LEGOLAND® Florida Corrects Nursing Policy

From WTSP.COM 10 News Tampa Bay, FL Feb. 3, 2012 By Isabel Mascarenas LEGOLAND corrects nursing policy after breastfeeding complaints from mothers Winter Haven, Florida -- The LEGOLAND Florida theme park in Winter Haven is considered a (...) (13 years ago, 5-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

old
(score: 0.882)

  Re: NQC and RCXCC

(...) he,he,he... I'm going to bring back a 12 year old thread. I'm using Windows XP and cannot figure out how to set the NQC_OPTIONS=-Trcx2 option. Any idea? -Ahui (13 years ago, 1-Feb-12, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

old
(score: 0.882)

  LEGO "Man Cave"

Hi All, I was wondering where to post this rambling... I don't have a blog, I'm not on “The Facebook” too much, so I remembered this old place! ;) I just noticed the New Year's resolution thread to post more so here I go... I'm about to start (...) (13 years ago, 2-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains) !

old
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) Yes, Thank You, Volker! This is one part of the chat I find *very* interesting: ===...=== Q: LEGOLAND model makers order parts from Billund in bulk, they just fax/email they need a K8 full of this or that and they get it. Granted they have to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Welcome back, (URL) Old-Timer!> (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 30-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old
(score: 0.882)

  Chat with Kate & Jake

Hello, On www.1000steine.de, we had a Chat session this evening with Kate and Jake from LEGO Direct. First I have to say a huge "Thank you", since both ventured to chat with one of the most critical communities in the world - with the griping (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.882)

  A proposito dei nuovi colori (in parte in inglese), ma non solo

Per chiunque voglia sapere le motivazioni esatte per il cambiamento dei colori, ecco qui la spiegazione data ieri da parte di Jake e Kate di Lego Direct (è tratto dalla chat di 1000steine): Jake: First off, it's not matching Mega :) We formulated (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

old, bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: NQC and RCXCC

(...) Never mind I got it now! It's a 2 step process. 1) Use the instructions you provided to set the "variable" in Windows XP. !!!RESTART THE COMPUTER!!!! !!!RESTART THE COMPUTER!!!! 2) When you start BrixCC select RCX2 from the drop-down list. (...) (13 years ago, 1-Feb-12, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

old
(score: 0.881)

  I Just Don't See It

So I've tried to forget about the color change and focus on sorting my LEGO and building some new models. While sorting, I've been keeping in the back of my mind what many have said: that LEGO has always had color variances in the pieces. Well after (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.881)

  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) Would being a founding member of one of the worlds oldest(1) lugs count as old? Cause I'm not old.(2) Regards Chris Lugnet member #91 B.E.D. Prez rtlToronto 1. with this post - rtlToronto was born (URL) who am I kidding. I'm an old fart (13 years ago, 11-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Midi-Scale models

(...) Hi John l-o-n-g time that I have not stopped here. ROFL yeah I'm old now. My daughter tells me that all the time since he has to use 2 hands and then some to figure out how old I am. LIFE and TLC's decision to no longer use 9V and use "flesh" (...) (13 years ago, 24-Jan-12, to lugnet.people, FTX)

old
(score: 0.881)

  Old style danish country house in Miniland scale

Hi, Please have a look at my latest creation (URL) roof took a while to build (especially the vault over the door) and it is completely "randomized", so is the wall where all my sand red bricks are in use. Also notice the base of the house made of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.881)

More:  Next Page >>