  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin!

(...) Their 2x2 brick seems less common in ProBuilder models than in earlier MB series. The old dinosaur sets were lousy with them; I have the sense that the designers sometimes chose two 2x2 bricks rather than one 2x4 brick for the sole purpose of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Tough times in Toytown force LEGO® to rebuild

Tough times in Toytown force LEGO® to rebuild By Stephen Brown BILLUND, Denmark (Reuters) Aug.27, 2004 - After a day in LEGO® Danish heartland it seems so natural for the bellboy, pianist and maitre d' at LEGOLAND Hotel to be made of plastic bricks (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HKEnLM.1tJz@lugnet.com... (...) I see why you're saying this. So the corridor width is 10 to match all the other numbers. But IMO we neither need to change it nor would it be (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: New here...kinda...plus cats.

(...) I have four cats, a lot of Lego bricks and a small apartment. But only the orange tabby male, Angus, has ever really tried to chew on the Lego bricks. And he tries to chew on almost everything small enough that doesn't fight back. All four are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Cool Pick a Brick at Palisades

The Palisades Center Lego store has some pretty useful pick a brick colors in stock, including clear 1x2 bricks, trans blue 1x2 and 1x1 blue brick, fences, old gray, and more. Copy the link for a pic of some of the assortment: (URL) you want to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Just listed on AuctionBrick...

I just listed the following brand new items at AuctionBrick.com... many old bulk parts packs, some special offers and a Technic Idea Book. -Matt :) 1100 Sky Pirates Promo Set (Item #: 1047594405) (URL) Artic Polar Scout (Item #: 1047669568) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.auction) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

(...) Thanks for the great pictures Jan! A lot of AFOLs won't be familiar with some of these, so perhaps I can shed some light a few of them. 1824(.jpg) This appears to be refills to the Danish (only?) retailer brick boxes. These are unknown to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Origin of these printed bricks! + further 60ies train riddels

(...) Hi Bruce, thanks for your reply, but I fear you misunderstood my question. I really want you to count the spokes in your train wheels once again: are there 12 spokes? (Or do you mean the old 60ies train wheels with 4 studs? - those have the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Tradesman's Ute

(...) Thanks Richie. (...) True enough. This is one of the remaining 1.7%. This was a rendering of a specific ute, and since the real one was yellow, so was the model. When I make one for myself I'll make it in genuine white. For extra authenticity (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

I don't want to rekindle an old argument, or to start something I can't finish, but... Pshaw! You mean "using the brick" like LEGO does with their printed bricks, and their page of stickers included with nearly every model? Or "forcing creativity" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Blue Castle, a 25 year-old MOC

Hello Everybody. Today I invite you to travel back to a simpler time; a time before classic castle, space or even dark gray. We visit the world of a TFOL over 25 years ago. Yes, that teenager was me. I had already seen the usefulness of various sets (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: The Village PPL

For the amps and speakers, I would definately use black wafer bricks on the front. That's all I can think of for now. In one of my old Lego Magazines from ~1990-1991there is a picture of a stage with musicians and such. (I think, I know I saw it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Ping-Pong Ball Shooter

Just the other day a friend and I had a go at building a lego shooter. The aim was to fire 2x2 bricks. After a couple of designs, the most successful turned out to be a slot shooter. It consisted of a shoot with slipper tiles on the bottom. At one (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Engine shed design

After having seen the shed shown on the LEGO website in the trains corner and discussing this with some friends, I decided I should "have a go" at it too. My inspiration came from the LEGO design, combined with an old building at Hengelo (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) While we're capable of work this good, or better(1), it would be coming from me, based on our current guild membership, and I don't do eurotrash. Even old, cute eurotrash. I also don't hack on bricks (which would be necessary to do the wheels) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: eLab stuff from Pitsco-Dacta

Having just had both of these for Xmas, I must say that the new bricks seem very good, the capacitor has given my 7 year old much to think about and the 3Volt solar cell has been very slowly moving a simple tracked vehicle along the window sill. I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: We're going to lose our position...

(...) That's a great idea! Think I'll try that (tho I have 2 old diffs and 6 new ones...) But for this 'bot competition, no modified bricks at all :( (rules and all that) Tho if it's this situation, I don't know why we can't bend the rules but that (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: snipped I agree with many previous posts: A tub of assorted basic bricks (mostly 1 stud wide), plates, and tiles (1x2,2x2,1x4,etc) in OLD gray. Peeron's listing of the top 100 most common parts is a great resource (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Another great find!

(...) I don't think that older Pat. Pend. parts are worth any more than any other Lego pieces. As far as I am concerned, they are Lego pieces just like any other. I do know that some people who work at re-constructing old Lego sets like to have the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) Actually, this adds weight to our recent use of subpart files for the non- decorated sections of parts which are frequently decorated. If this had been done from the start (no criticism implied) we would now only have to "fix" the subparts - (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

More:  Next Page >>