  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Zellers and TRU sales Oct 5-11

No LEGO in the Walmart Flyer this week. ---...--- Zellers Flyer good from Friday October 5 through Thursday October 11. Stores here are closed Monday the 8th. Save 20% on 4626 LEGO Brick Box (blue tub), $14.39 (reg $17.99). Save 50% on all yellow (...) (12 years ago, 4-Oct-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

old
(score: 0.917)

  Blue Castle, a 25 year-old MOC

Hello Everybody. Today I invite you to travel back to a simpler time; a time before classic castle, space or even dark gray. We visit the world of a TFOL over 25 years ago. Yes, that teenager was me. I had already seen the usefulness of various sets (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.917)

  Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 04/03/04 )

Hey All, Below you will find a complete Pick-A-Brick inventory Of the Woodfield mall Lego store located in Schaumburg Illinois. I have arranged the inventory in a way that is hopefully understandable. New items are noted with a “NEW” Please note: WE (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Espigueiro

(...) Arghh. Novos grays. Arghh. Novos browns. Arghh. (...) Grande coincidência! Ou talvez não, uma vez que subconscientemente penso ser essa a peça que salta imediatamente à mente. (...) Eu tenho um meio de agarrar este shuter, só que é um pouco (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.917)

  Re: That old set FEELING...

<snip> (...) Tim, you better stop making me feel old. Sometimes I think it's these ABS bricks that make me feel younger than I really am... (granted, I'm not as old as some of the folks (Like Larry), but I'm up there with most of em, I'm sure... (in (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Different mold on 1x6, 1x8

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:HvKK4B.zxH@lugnet.com... (...) different (...) importantly, (...) brick. The (...) bottom. Can it be old molds? Wasn´t the "older" bricks without holes? (I allways thought that the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.916)

  BrickCon - Call for Presentations (Due 9/14)

BrickCon still has slots open for presentations. Please submit your proposals as soon as possible. What would be a good presentation? Here's a list of possible ideas: (URL) something there looks interesting, or you have another idea, you can make it (...) (11 years ago, 30-Aug-13, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

bricks
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Different mold on 1x6, 1x8

(...) Snip I believe that the one on the left is a newer mold (entailing a slight saving in material used) and the one on the right matches my bricks dating back to the mid '70s, so it's at least that old. I don't know when they introduced the new (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's

(...) I wouldn't read too much into the colors, as they have varied all over the map in the past, for instance, consider the color shown in the catalog for the mixed blue plate pack, it's way off LEGO blue. (URL) show you blue bricks and blue (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) He is sort of blocky, isn't he? I may have to figure out a redesign for the wolf. (...) I'm not sure I can do any better on the duck. @8^) (...) Thanks. One of the reasons I had originally skipped over the Satan Tempts (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

old, bricks
(score: 0.915)

  LEGO Collectors Guide Future Updates as E-Book

My LEGO CD/DVD days are over... as comprehensive collectors guides go. From now on it's only as an E-Book. I checked Kindle, and due to Kindle's limitations my current Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-1990s) would have required 14 (...) (12 years ago, 21-Sep-12, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

old
(score: 0.915)

  So it ain't 100 Studs Long...

...But it is 110 studs wide! :-) (URL) FSPC Lafayette>> Hey Spacers! It's me, Hendo, that crazy old guy who hasn't read a single darn space post since 2003... Well here's what I've been doing... The (URL) FSPC Lafayette> is my first SHIP by (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Hoping for advice... Best way to get parts? Other "Builder AFOLs?"

(...) This is a problem that will always come up. I've made instructions for some of my models and posted them on my site. Having been playing with LEGO since age 2 I've by now collected quite a bit of parts, some old and rare. When making MOC's I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

old, bricks
(score: 0.915)

  Re: That old set FEELING...

(...) That contest was a ton of fun. One thing that one had that I haven't seen in any other contest here was that we were encouraged to make entries look like official sets. Add a support vehicle, the appropriate number of figs and accessories, and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.915)

  One of those strange idea nights

I was in a strange mood last night and felt like doing something silly (I think it was all the brownies I ate). So after seeing an old picture of the (URL) Johnson Controls project SUV> I copied thier idea of putting LEGO bricks as (URL) value stem (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

(...) Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase. That area you described is the brick storage area for the park modelshop. They used to have the bricks stored on a off-site warehouse, but moved them into the park shortly after the Factory (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 0.914)

  Re: The Parable of the Unpopular Banquet

Cool, a nice little Friday present. Unpopular banquet: I wish some of these had the background in sharper focus--it's pretty much impossible to see construction details on the settings. Of course, this may be your intent depending on how much detail (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

old, bricks
(score: 0.914)

  Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 03/27/04 )

Hey All, Below you will find a complete Pick-A-Brick inventory Of the Woodfield mall Lego store located in Schaumburg Illinois. I have arranged the inventory in a way that is hopefully understandable. Please note: WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS! We will not (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.914)

  Re: That old set FEELING...

(...) Same here, I have not a huge deal of interest in the Galaxy Explorer (although I do own one of each of the 3 LLxxx printed bricks that I picked up from a seller). My big interest is in getting a 6983 Ice Station Odyssey so I can be Ice Planet (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 0.914)

  Re: My 2nd Find Of The Year!

(...) ....brings back memories.... The "Transport" brick is from set 333 (1967). I got a lot of milage out of that one. Now my son plays with it. 34 years of service and counting. Don't despair if you have old bricks (assuming they haven't been (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 0.913)

More:  Next Page >>