 General / 46805
46804  |  46806
Subject:
One of those strange idea nights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:48:35 GMT

I was in a strange mood last night and felt like doing something silly (I think it was all the brownies I ate). So after seeing an old picture of the Johnson Controls project SUV I copied thier idea of putting LEGO bricks as value stem caps

So now my Dodge Ram is equiped with red 2x2 value stem caps. I’m going to leave them on and see if anyone even notices.

jt