  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Flesh colored bricks?

(...) That is indeed a flesh color, you are seeing. Though I do not believe it is the same as the minifig colors. Instead, it is an older color that originated in either Belville or Scala lines. To my knowledge, it has never appeared in any system (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

Actually we had the green farm module before they were really selling green bricks in quantity. Before they were selling the green 2x4s in sets, about 100-150 of them followed me home from the model shop. (They let me keep all of my creations that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: New LEGO room

(...) Hi Dave, thanks for posting your LEGO-room here at Lugnet! I like that as a very compact storage and building room. What happens with models? All in diplay around your house? Another storage area for sets and MOCs? **** On topic of (...) (12 years ago, 10-Nov-12, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

(...) I can probably get a picture and more detailed description at some point in the near future if we'd like... offhand I'd say ballpark 2000 pieces... This is by NO means accurate... it was REALLY hard to get a good feel for quantity since (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Well, what can one do with a 1978 50 stud baseplate and not many pieces? I'm surprised no one noticed the soothing mixture of old light gray, new light gray, old dark gray, new dark gray... oh yeah and black. So yeah, the Fifth Conspiracy does (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) Any combination, obviously :-) (...) Yes that is what it will eventually end up. I've got a rough outline how the adding of parts will look like here: (only some parts and categories are defined). (URL) generates JavaScript code depending on (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Revision 2 of my 1:400 airport

Revision 2 of the main concourse is now complete. (URL) changed from 4-wide to six wide for the sake of scale. I went with bendy-arms for the jetways. Yes, they are round and not rectangular, but I like their modular nature in fitting different size (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Most of you know that Maersk is the Danish transportation company that commissioned TLG to produce several truck and ship models since 1974. The most famous Maersk LEGO models are the 2 Maersk LEGO ships. The first was the extremely expensive 1974 (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I should be able to help with some of these. (...) Depends on the level & the extent of the damage. Some of the ABC examples you gave would bug me, but others wouldn't. Print fading and scuffing I consider normal wear & tear, and expect it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  FA dozens of old LEGOLANDSETS, all complete + instr.

FA on EBAY: #375 yellow castle / #918 & #928 Space sets AS NEW IN BOX ! Also got tons of other stuff FA: '60ties and '70 sets, Legoland sets, tons of rails, windows, bricks with printings on it,... follow this link (URL) look up seller 'Anti-Yoda' (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question

Hi, I've seen pics of the Legoland landscapes on Brickshelf and some of the bricks used in the scenery looked worn out and old. For example some of the automobiles and houses looked discolored and water damaged from being out in the open for long (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  1715, 1867s??

Anyone have any old 1715 (400 pc box) or 1867s (400 pc blue buckets) they want to unload? These where my fav for bulk bricks. Also need 2 dk grey 666s. (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO - PRESS RELEASE

(...) The press release has just appeared at lego.com, Duplo name is going but apparently the bricks themselves will remain: May 14 2002 LEGO DUPLO brand disappears - but bricks live on One of the fundamental changes in connection with the LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-02 Now Available

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message news:Gv667H.Iz1@lugnet.com... (...) Duplo (...) idea (...) My 2 1/2 year old loves watching me mess with MLCad on my PC, and with the new Duplo bricks I can start to put together some of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: New colors and other info

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: snip (...) Thanks for taking your time, Jake! As you might have guessed, I am among the people who do not like the idea of a (very common and very basic) colour being discontinued and exchanged against a new one. It (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Rants about Bricks

(...) I stumbled on this article accidentally and it intrigues me. I agree that LEGO is most likely aware of what many afol's want. Sometimes they do give us these things. However, it usually is because that piece is necessary for them in a set, not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

An idea not under these Qs: How about a loyalty card/scheme for shop at home? (...) Old grey/brown/dk grey!!! At least in some legends (to add some reasonability) Failing that some random old grey/brown elements (to use with the bricks). More (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  RE: New 2000.2 catalogue - sexism rules OK?

(...) Yep, they're clear...unfortunately, I don't have any :( (...) Yep...They're the same plastic as the bricks...Pity they don't still make them. (...) Try: [from a posting by Gary Istok, I believe] Old LEGO cars (wow, what a collection) from some (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Ahh, the old times...

Dear LEGO, When I was a kid, I remembered how LEGO toys were apart of a modular toy system. Town, for example, had a complementary set of vehicles and sets, focusing on emergency services (such as police, firemen, ambulance/hospital, etc) and on (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) You don't buy those sets "On principle"? Ye gods, WHY?! Brick is brick is brick, no matter what set it comes from. Even *Jack Stone* has SOME good parts. Star Wars and Harry Potter sets have given me *tons* of useful bricks, plates, and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

More:  Next Page >>