 LEGOLAND / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:37:52 GMT

Hi, I've seen pics of the Legoland landscapes on Brickshelf and some of the
bricks used in the scenery looked worn out and old. For example some of the
automobiles and houses looked discolored and water damaged from being out in
the open for long periods of time. This may be a stupid question to some,
but does Lego, or the "powers that be" who are in charge of the park(s)
replace the buildings, cars, people, etc. found in the attractions every so
often? If so, what do they do with the old and worn out cars and buildings?
Do they throw them out, refurbish the bricks to be used again, or what?

Thanks!

Joe
"Can't wait to get my hands on a Super Chief because it looks awesome"