 Space / 37784
Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Paul Brassington wrote:
The Fifth Conspiracy Command Bunker MOC... complete with 100 soldiers. Comments
welcome!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7039

Just got back into lego after a long absence... here's a MOC for you to enjoy
that I created a few nights back.

Paul, you could have at least shown me the courtesy of building a crappier wall.
Now go to your local hardware store and buy a gallon of yellow paint, the
kitchen-effect doesn't quite work with the doom-and-gloom style of the moc.
Well, I guess you can pick another color since its not specifically the reich...
how about a nice shade of teal?

Keep on opressing the masses.  It is good to have another militant
pseudo-fascist in the galaxy, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

-Keith

btw:  The windows were a nice improvement on my efforts, and welcome to .SPACE

Well, what can one do with a 1978 50 stud baseplate and not many pieces? I'm
surprised no one noticed the soothing mixture of old light gray, new light gray,
old dark gray, new dark gray... oh yeah and black. So yeah, the Fifth Conspiracy
does not have a suave color scheme, but a bucket of lego assorted bricks can
solve that ;-)

Cheers!

Paul.