  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 761 – 780 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) Well, I've noticed that most trucks and busses have a slightly different type of hub on their front wheels. I'm not sure why, perhaps it has to do with steering. (Any die-hard truck guys out there know why?) The hub on rear wheels is usually (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 2.299)

  Re: Whatever Happened to Time Twisters?

(...) Not sure if you mean this literally but the simple answer is that the theme was cancelled by LEGO (1997/8?). The general charge leveled at LEGO by many folks in these forums is probably true - the company "created" the theme as a way to make (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.299)

  Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens

While many people have already viewed the pictures available on BrickShelf, I thought I’d go ahead and make an “official” announcement regarding my first really big MOC: Brickenbloom Place & Gardens. For those of you wishing to skip my usual, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.town) !!

brick, wall
(score: 2.298)

  FS: Lego castle figures, space parts, instructions, etc.

Helo, castle and spaceheads. I've recently got a hold aof a large quantity of assorted space and castle elements, so I've spent some time sorting them. Anyway, here's a run down of what I have. All of the parts are in used to good condition unless (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.298)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> schreef in bericht news:GxptxE.CA5@lugnet.com... (...) overcompensate -- (...) If the LEGO US 110v adapter is similair to the Europe 220v adapter in terms of output : it outputs around 9.2-11.4v AC (note the AC, DC (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brick, wall
(score: 2.298)

  Re: Beautiful ship on Brickshelf (sort of)

(...) Thanks! I prefer Will though - probably filled in the wrong thing in the wrong box on the form... (...) I assume you mean the hatch between the cabin and the bridge? (URL) front wall of the ship is a double skin with a one brick thick space in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.294)

  Re: Question to all the other train clubs / Long answer from FGLTC member no. 1

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach wrote: Hello J1, I am very sorry to read about your not too good experiences on the clubs development. The GMLTC has always been one of the highlights in the train scene and - at least from European view - it has (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.294)

  Re: Rover Programming

(...) So how do you remember what you've already explored? I think you *need* three states if you want your robot to curiously explore it's environment without continually re-exploring areas that it's already visited but which proved to be empty. If (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 2.294)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:HKJI8H.Fr2@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) containers as (...) are no (...) certain (...) but (...) an (...) If they are the same ones used in European shops, the two sizes will hold exactly 1 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.293)

  Re: Cool LEGO Architecture examples?

Thanks to everyone who's posted and emailed me privately so far. Once Brickshelf gets up and running again, I'll go in and try to find some stuff to show my students in my "Intro" presentation on the first day of class. (...) The part I like about (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

brick, wall
(score: 2.293)

  Train Station Update - Less than 2 Weeks to go before Grand Rapids Michigan GATS Show!

To All, I decided to post on my continuing project to build a 3 brick high module for my train station, since it was at GATS in Novi Michigan back in January. This project is for the July GATS show in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of the MichLTC (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brick, wall
(score: 2.292)

  "Core" layout features for rtlTrainN

I've captured one of my deisgns that I think is fairly good: (URL) 10 & 2/2 modules * 2 full loops for added engineer time * "Hightown" area raised 18 bricks encompassing 2 modules * Tunnel under Hightown for the lower loop * Either loop could be (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 2.289)

  Re: parts for castle?

its a toughie. depends what sort of things you are looking to build. If (like me) you are not adverse to using the 'prefab' castle wall pieces 10000 is your kit, it also has the advantage of supplying a greater number of minifigs to boost your army (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.288)

  Re: What's left?

I was wondering this myself, but then thought that there still are quite a few sets that could be produced, if in smaller than movie scale in certain cases (*): - Hoth set (gun tower, couple figs...rebel troopers) - Hoth rescue (tauntaun, wampa, Han (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 2.288)

  Re: New MOC - Medevac dropship

(...) I'll have to wait for another nice day for 'photos - the weather here seems to have turned sour again... (...) In lieu of pix, perhaps a thousand (or hopefully fewer) words will suffice. Please excuse any dodgy brick terminology - I don't (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.288)

  Wall Street Journal Article on Executive Training

The Wall Street Journal has an article entitled "To Do: Schedule Meeting; Play With Legos" today (August 16, 2002) on the front page of the "Marketplace" section. Commenting on the Lego Company effort to license Corporate Training and Development (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

brick, wall
(score: 2.286)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) The first specific dream that I can recall is age 4, and the reason I remember it because it was of the vivid nightmare variety: I was trying climb a brick wall to get away from an alligator (oddly, I remember the shape of the head - it was a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brick, wall
(score: 2.284)

  White wall?

Can anyone tell me of any set(s) that have a bunch of these: (URL) is the "Brick 1 x 6 x 5" and I have about a dozen of them in white. I also have a couple of the little brother, the 1 x 3 x 5, also in white. Any pointers much appreciated. (Peeron / (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.284)

  Re: MOC: Another Escher picture in Lego - Belvedere

(...) Two main surprises. The wall with the cell window on the near end of the lower level protrudes by about half a brick, and underneath the window is a small ledge which sticks out another half brick. So the base of this wall and the near wall of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.283)

  1383 Curse of the Pharoah inv.

Set: 1383 Curse of the Pharoah Theme: Studio Piece count: 50 + 3 extras 1 Black 8x8 grille plate 4151 4 Dark Gray 1x2 slope 3040 2 Dark Gray 2x2 slope 3039 2 Sand Blue<?> 1x1 round brick 3062b 4 Dark Gray 1x4 arch 3659 1 Dark Gray 1x4 brick, 4 studs (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 2.282)

More:  Next Page >>