 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14103
FS: Lego castle figures, space parts, instructions, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:59:35 GMT

Helo, castle and spaceheads.

I've recently got a hold aof a large quantity of assorted
space and castle elements, so I've spent some time
sorting them.

Anyway, here's a run down of what I have. All of the parts
are in used to good condition unless otherwise stated, and
came from a large lot I acquired at a garage sale.

-------------------------------------
Parts Lot 1

2x3x5 Transparent Canopies.

Four Transparent Neon Green 2x3x5 canopies from Sub Orbital Guardian
One Transparent Neon Green 2x3x5 canopy from a smaller Mtron set.
Two Transparent Neon Orange 2x3x5 canopies from celestial sled.
Four Transparent Green 2x3x5 canopies from Galactic Mediator 6984.
One Transparent Blue 2x3x5 canopy from futuron set.
-
6x6 Octogonal Canopies (no axlehole)

Two transparent neon green 6x6 octogonal canopies from an eralier blacktron
model.
One white 6x6 canopy from futuron galactic starship.
-
Miscellaneous parts

Two transparent green helicopter canopies from rebel hunter
Two 3x3 Transparent Green 3x3 side parts from rebel hunter set 6897
Five 4x1x3 Transparent Green panels from galactic mediator.
Two Transparent Green 4x10x2 canopies from Rebel Hunter.
Two Transparent Orange 4x4 Radar dishes from celestial sled.
Two Transparent orange side doors from Ice Sat V 6898.
Two Grey side doors from the Mega Core Magnetizer set.
One Transparent Neon Green 4x4x2 canopy extension from stellar recon voyager.
One Transparent yellow window from Cosmic Fleet voyager.
Two 3x3x6 Black side canopies with "police" decal, from 6886.
One 3x3x6 Transparent orange canopy from Deep Freeze Defender.
One 4x4 Transparent Blue hinge plate from 918.
One 2x1x1 ransparent Yellow brick from 918.
One 2x1x3 Transparent Green window from Galactic Mediator.
One 2x1x3 Blue plate from futuron monorail set.
One 2x4x2 Grey brick with side studs from Galactic Mediator.
Two 4x2x5 Black supports from Sub Orbital Guardian.
One 4x2x5 support from Launch command base.
One 4x6x2 Transparent Red canopy from spyrius command robot.
One 4x6x2 Blue canopy from stelar recon voyager.
One 3x6x1 Transparent Blue canopy extension similar to 918.
One 4x4x3 White canopy side extension from cosmic laser launcher.

4x3x6 Side extension panels, similar to the type used in Stellar ReconVoyager.

One 4x3x6 White side extension from futuron monorail.
Four 4x3x6 Red side extensions from miscellaneous mtron sets.
Two 4x3x6 Blue side extensions from Cosmic Fleet Voyager (one has a marking)

As I may have stated before, all the parts are assumed to be in used
condition unless
otherwise stated.

---------------------------------------
Parts Lot 2

1x5x6 Castle Walls.

Fifteen (15) Grey 1x5x6 Castle wals from kings mountain fortress.
One (1) Grey 1x5x6 Castle wals with printed window motif from crusader set.
Four (4) Black 1x5x4 Castle walls from black monarch's castle.
One (1) Black 1x5x6 Castle wall with printed dragon motif from dragon
masters set.
One (10 White 1x5x6 Castle wall from Imperial Guard set.
Four (4) Black 3x3x5 Tower elements from black monarch's ghost 6034 set.
Four (4) Black 6x6 Tower wall side elements from royal knight's ballast.
Two (2) 3x3x6 Red Tower side parts from knight's challange.
Two (2) 3x6x6 Red Tower top pieces from Dragon Master's Merlin's castle set.

Sorry, no pictures available, but you get the idea. If you want a better
idea, please look
up the .dat number, and I think they'll come out quite nicely.

Parts Lot 3

Additional items of interest.

Blacktron set,  black 32x32 Alpha Centuri Outpost baseplate, in used
but suitable condition with no damage.
Two blacktron landing plates, on from the Alpha centuri outpost, and the other a
T plate from the baseplate package. Great condition. Both 32x32 black.
One 32x16 grey baseplate from the exploriens's Android Base set. Great
condition.

Parts Lot 4

Castle Minifigire Elements.

Five (5)  Dragon shields from black monarch's ghost (6034)
Two (2) Blank shields from classic castle minifigures set (modifyable)
Two (2) Blue Black Falcon shields
Two (2) Wolfpack shields
Three (3) Blue crusader shields, one is pretty bad.
One (1) Yellow crusader shield (a tad faded)
Two shields from knight's procession (faded as well, but fixable)
One brown and red shield from royal joust classic castle model (faded)
Two shields from yellow castle, one red star shield, and a green stripe
shield (faded)
Three long dragon shields, two green, one blue
One long bat shield in used condition.
-
One dark grey Euro Armor
One dark grey round gladiator shield
Two peasant hoods, one brown, one black.
Three flared helmets, two dark grey, one black.
One black empirical hood from lightsaber duel
Two dark grey bullet helmets from 1463
One dragon helmet from dragon wagon set.
One black pirate hat with skull and crossbones design
One brown bucket from forestman's crossing or 6103 castle minifigures (neckwear)
One light grey helmet from yellow castle (neck piece is cracked, but barely
noticeable)
Seven small capes, three red, three black, one blue.
One red helmet from classic space set, suitable for visors (cracked)
Two red epaulets in nice condition from imperial guard set.
One red dragon helmet ornamentry piece.
One old grey armor piece with crown sticker from yellow castle (faded)
Two brown arrow quivers in nice condition
-
Two brown spears (one extra included, but bent).
Four dark grey short swords in decent condition.
One black mallet from blacksmith forgery.
One brown pirate pistol from skeleton crew
One brown axe from crusader cart
One light grey lance from yellow castle.
-
Two red wolfpack flags
One blue dark knight flas gtom black monarch's castle
-
Minifigures
Three wolfpack minfigures in nice condition.
Two crusader figures, one cross axe, one lion in nice condition.
Two knight figures from knight's procession (faded)
One knight figure from knight's tourmanent (red prince) faded as well.
One blue figure from yellow castle with red crown armor (not faded! nice
condition)
One maiden from guarded inn with red maiden hat. (nce condition)
One ghost from black monarch's ghost (6034)
One blue imperial guard torso (nice condition)
One black breastplate figure from black monarch's ghost (6034, faded)
One ghost torso from 6034.
One glowi n the dark wand fromwizard's cart.
Some extra elements as well (for free if you want them)
A Red Barding from Twin Arm Launcher (both clips are missing, but otherwise
nice)

---------------------------------------
Parts Lot 5

A nice package of space minfigures and weapons, including.
-
Five M-Tron minifigures
Two blue classic spaceminifigures (both a bit faded but gold still visable)
Four Ice Planet Torsos
Two yellow classic space torsos (faded)
Two space police II figures
One blacktron II torso
One yellow futuron minifigure
One red classic space torso (gold still a bit visable)
One black futuron torso (used, but not bad)
-
Four black helmets with neon green visors, and two with green visors
One white helmet with a red visor, and a classic space white helmet (good
condition)
One yellow helmet with a transparent blue visor
Six visors, several neon yellow, trans green, etc.
Five ray guns, two handled type (two black, two blue, one white)
Thirteen transparent 2x2 radar dishes (9 red, 2 blue, 2 green)
6 1x1x4 transparent antennae, 2 transparent yellow, 2 trans red, two trans
orange)
Five tans orange ice planet skis
4 red steering wheels
6 1x1 transparent cylinders (assorted)
And about fifty other rogue elements.

Parts Lot 6

Instruction manuals
Included are a lot of random instruction manuals, all of them in excellent
to great condition unless otherwise stated.

Includes, 6 copies of 4801, 6817, 121, 7121, 6599, 5928, 6771, 3634, 6898,
7128, 7131, 6406,
6442, 7101, 5918, 6805, 6879, 6949, 6804 (very oddly printed), 6886, 6895,
6834, 1875 (pretty
old, but not that bad), 6877.
If you order, I'll include several other manuals and lego inserts for free.
-
Sets for sale. Includes several MISB sets, in great box condition.
1807, 6100
-
Idea books
Includes idea books 260, and 697, in great condition with original sticker
inserts, all
of the decals intact and in great condition.

Parts Lot 7

BURPS
I have five burps, two of the larger version, and three smaller ones, in used
but nice condition in dark grey. These go well with castles and mountain scenes.
-
Classic Space, etc, Wings and Plates, rocketry.
I have a small box of about seventy different elements, most of them
light grey, and black elements from the classic space era. Included
in this lot, are winged plates, rocketry assembly cylinders, and other
spacecraft parts. Everything is in used condition to great condition.
-
A box of other space elements, logos, etc.
Here's a box of model parts, logos, transparent elements, and plates
from the late '80's to the early to mid '90's. Most of them are in used
condition,
but aren't bad at all.
-------------------------------------

Anyway, as I said before, all of the parts are in good to great condition
unless otherwise stated.

Shipping for a normal lot would come up to a base price of $4.20,
so If you order multiple lots, you would save some money.

I'm not so great at naming prices here, so send me an offer for
whatever lot(s) you may want, and maybe I'll take it.

Also, rest assured you're dealing with a responsible seller here,
I have a good feedback reputation on ebay (35+), so check under
my ID "rebelassaulter" If you have any doubts.

I will negotiate prices too, so If you're short on funds or
whatever, maybe a deal can be worked out. Check out my
want list if you want to trade for elements here. There's
a lot of elements I need as of now.

If you're interested in buying the whole lot, please
contact me ASAP. I'll send a reply by thursday since
I'm out for a short vacation this week.

www.lugnet.com/~1112/

Thank you for your time.

Regards,