  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 461 – 480 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Updated Parts Wanted List--Parts Available

I have acquired the below listed incomplete sets which I am sure contain parts in which many of you might have an interest. Any pieces remaining are available for trade for items on my updated wants list which is to follow. Pieces are in mint (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: 6056 - Brick 2 x 2 x 6 with Groove

you little beuty. just the part i needed to finish my black knights castle. now if you can do the large size castle wall corner then my royal knights castle would be complete as well. (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  8856 Whirlwind Rescue (1991)

Click "view raw message" to see it with slightly better formatting. Note that many colors are too wide to fit, but that's the way most people want it. 8856 Names: Whirlwind Rescue [US] Genres: Technic Year: 1991 Bought: 19xxxxxx in northeast US, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  (BrainDead)

I'm kind of stuck, and hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. My group and I have been working with the HB for a couple of weeks now and have progressed to the point (in programming the HB) where we've written programs utilizing muliple (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

(...) Stefan: Glad you liked them! Yeah, the "1x2 plate with center stud" ( (URL) ) is really your best friend when doing this sort of thing. And other tricks...like the very top of the Empire State Building: I have a 1x2 brick set atop a 1x1 brick, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: 45 degree walls using hinges?

(...) If it's not absolutely necessary to connect both ends to a fixed place, you could always just use one hinge brick on one side, and "tilt" the resulting wall at an approximate 45 degree angle. -Bryan (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) fortifications and color choices. It reminds me of the preset template for a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model). A very rugged and standard form. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Pics: Interlocking Tower

Hey, that looks really good. I've always wanted to do a building with all small plates as they're closer to the size of a real brick on minifig scale. A Lego brick is closer to an over-sized cinder block. Unfortunately I've never had enough small (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: How good is 8485 Technic Control Center?

Michael Cotsford <cotsford@lexra.com> wrote in message news:FqG00C.Eww@lugnet.com... (...) motors (...) Correct, my error. (...) but (...) Was there ever a US version of this set?? I wonder what portion of the shipping cost from DYA can be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Does anyone have the 8479 bar code truck?

(...) The clutch gear is the same basic size as a normal 24-tooth gear, but the center (where the axle passes through) can spin freely if there is too much force holding the gear in place. I believe the gear says right on it that it will stall (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Large Tropical Hillside House

(...) I enjoyed it! Fabulous. I love the water effects with what appears to be plants and what-not underneath the clear "water" plates. The lushness reminds me of a recent trip to the Bronx Zoo where there are jungle type areas you can walk in. I (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  (canceled)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Exact Lego brick dimensions

I have been toying a little bit with some Lego(tm) bricks, a ruler and a pocket calculator and this is the result. I'm prepared to be shot down on this, so feel free to notify me of any errors or suggest improvements. Axel P.S.: I found last years (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Discharges and More

Hey Brendan, Great as always. Some thoughts: Sexual Discharges: First photo, I love the living room--the TV, the use of the promotional brick as a poster and that Jedi Starfighter flag as some sort of abstract art. At first I wondered why there was (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) A good point to bring up... how would it be designed? Because most people will probably want to build castles, I'd either suggest contributing castle sections to a single large castle (the stables built into one wall, the servents quarters, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Inventory for set 5858 The Golden Palace

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5858-1 Set Name: The Golden Palace Category: Belville Year Released: 2003 Inventoried by BrickLink member maggiec on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Hypothetical design question

(...) That's essentially correct. Two cars hitting each other head-on at 30MPH is effectively the same as one car hitting a stationary vehicle at 60MPH. Obviously the two accidents would not be perfect mirror images of each other, but the level of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) You know, down here in the States, technology has advanced to the point where we don't have to hand-crank our television sets to make them run. We can just plug them into electrical sockets in the wall. Or some people even use batteries, for (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) To make the 17th reply, YOUR MOVIE IS AWESOME! I haven't had a chance to see the original yet (although I have read the book), but your expert use of a camera, and the plotline, made it beyond words. Of course, some people cannot appreciate (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class

Today I got the bulk packs of bricks mainly 2x4 & 1x1 from LEGO I ordered only after ordering them on Tuesday, and got all the pieces I asked for to help buld my 1:14 or 1:16 scale class 82 fright corp loco which has all ready been testdrived by (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

More:  Next Page >>