 Castle / 15646
Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge writes:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/castle/

Or, if you would like, you can go straight to the Brickshelf pictures.

That is nice!  I love the overhead view showing the thickness of the
fortifications and color choices.  It reminds me of the preset template for
a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that
if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model).  A very rugged and
standard form.

Your particular style is nice, combining both gray-brick with a few
gray-wall elements.  And the details in your tree and bird roosts are great.

Also you did a great job with the photography.  I would never have guessed
this was your first online MOC!  Even your close-ups (such as the view
looking up at the tree) are well lit and clear.

The only problem I had was that the images were somewhat large and took some
time to download.  Although in your defense, this is a problem I find with
almost all online MOC images, so it's not just you.

Hope to see more from you!
-Hendo