 Castle / 15641
Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:09:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
Hi everybody.  Presenting for your viewing pleasure Ter'Fleur, more commonly
known as Earthflower.  This is my first MOC ever to be published to the Web.
Please let me know what you think, whether it be comments about the castle
itself, the pictures, the web presentation, or anything else!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/castle/

Or, if you would like, you can go straight to the Brickshelf pictures.

~Kevin Blocksidge~

PS  It was just a coincidence that I posted this just as people were
encouraging lurkers to delurk.  :)

Hello!
I enjoyed your brickshelf photos!
I like the owl roost and the tree especially.  Very cool of you to
incorporate the blue into the design.
Keep it up and welcome!!
-Aaron-