 Castle / 15679
Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/castle/

That is nice!  I love the overhead view showing the thickness of the
fortifications and color choices.  It reminds me of the preset template for
a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that
if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model).  A very rugged and
standard form.

Yes, thanks

Your particular style is nice, combining both gray-brick with a few
gray-wall elements.  And the details in your tree and bird roosts are great.

Also you did a great job with the photography.  I would never have guessed
this was your first online MOC!  Even your close-ups (such as the view
looking up at the tree) are well lit and clear.

Thanks, it took many tries to get pictures that I was satisfied with.

The only problem I had was that the images were somewhat large and took some
time to download.  Although in your defense, this is a problem I find with
almost all online MOC images, so it's not just you.

I really just took a guess at what would be an appropriate size.  If you
have any suggestions as to what a better size would be, please tell.

~Kevin Blocksidge~