 Technic / 1140
Re: How good is 8485 Technic Control Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:45:17 GMT

Michael Cotsford <cotsford@lexra.com> wrote in message
One slight clarification.  The 2 push buttons that control one of the • motors
both turn the motor on, but in different directions.  Also, one nice thing
about the joystick is that it has 8 different positions, allowing you to
control the two motors at the same time.

Correct, my error.

The AC Adapter that came with my set (and I think all sets) is for Europe, • but
the same adapter that works with the RCX also works with the control pad.

Was there ever a US version of this set??  I wonder what portion of the
shipping cost from DYA can be attributed to the 220V/50HZ wall brick?

Thanks for the clarification.

-Rob.