 Local / Australia / 5511
5510  |  5512
Subject:
Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:08:03 GMT

Today I got the bulk packs of bricks mainly 2x4 & 1x1 from LEGO I ordered
only after ordering them on
Tuesday, and got all the pieces I asked for to help buld my 1:14 or 1:16 scale
class 82 fright corp loco which has all ready been testdrived by the table
and floor  causing builder many hours or rebuilding,swearing and hitting
many a lego brick wall ;')