 Robotics / Handy Board / 1261
1260  |  1262
Subject:
(BrainDead)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:35:44 GMT

I'm kind of stuck, and hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing
wrong. My group and I have been working with the HB for a couple of
weeks now and have progressed to the point (in programming the HB) where
we've written programs utilizing muliple microswitches and motors as
hardware. At this point our mobile robot is a VERY simplistic wall
hugger.  We would now like to incorporate a servo into our programming
scheme...and this is where we hit the brick wall.
1. We run HBDL
2. we run IC, which as we understand it automatically loads the main
library Lib_hb.c
3. we can list the functions and see commands like ao, motor,etc.
4. Because weve written little motor programs and stored them in
IC\libs\XXX.c we can call them up while were in IC and run them no
problem.
But how the @#!* do we run a single servo program?  The software that
Gleason Research provided us with has a file called servo.c but its
nothing our puney minds can make out at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Jim Tegarden