  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3961 – 3980 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Child rearing (was: Nothing personal, but...)

(...) Heehee - for a second there I thought you were saying that just coz *I* was popular doesn't mean I'm right. ROFL! OK, let me give a few examples, since it *is* a grey area, as Dave correctly pointed out (and you seemed to agree). I'm claiming (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: SOS: How can I get my robot moving straight?

Hi Zhengrong, I think it is possible. Your Handyboard has to give a pwm signal to your gyroscope. The gyroscope lengthens or shortens this pwm and gives it back to the Handyboard. I haven’t ever seen drivers for a gyroscope, so you’ll have to write (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar

(...) wow. I think Shaun's excited.. I just want to mention a couple of production things. * don't do anything yet. :-) * I thought about the multi-pic layout also, but I kinda hope to keep the whole thing to 24 images or less. Otherwise it gets a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Jeff Elliott's Train2 Modules

'K folks, I'm a-coming to Train2, and I'm bringing some modules. No, no - please, keep the applause down :P Here's my proposed layout: (URL) you can see, I'm going to do modules C1, M1, M2 and M3. The layout is a little strange for a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: Town Style

I personally find that the "lego style" I chose was based on space and amount of legos. I have few of either, so in many cases throughout my town layout, my buildings looked like TLC style. However, buildings that could be viewed from all sides had (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: Two more buildings I made for GATS

Rick & All, (...) for the red building? You might want to make the coffee shop a Coffee Beanery, to spoof the Starbucks form the West Coast. It originated in Flushing, Michigan (Suburb of Flint), so it is a Michigan based company. You can get the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: new pictures

Hi, Yes, the nice thing about my red hoppers is they don't require any rare parts (like inverse corner slopes or 2x2 wall panels). I just used the 6x6 starwars quad inverse cutout slope dealy and it gives a nice hopper effect. You can make a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Two more buildings I made for GATS

A white corner coffee shop. it has a curved glass wall. It's corner is the road and edge of layout. And A Red misc bldg/Apt. Pics: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar

(...) I'm not arguing, just saying.. A screened graphic could travel under date boxes. In which case multicolor wouldn't be out of the question. Percentage varies greatly with ink, screen type, and paper stock. If spec'ing a PMS color for instance, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

That's just it, it's NOT done. That's why I was wondering if there would be any interest in bringing it now. Troy Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GG6pMI.J9L@lugnet.com... (...) castle (...) castleheads (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic: NYC Skyline

(...) being out on a biz trip when I saw this wonderful work of art hanging on the wall. Eric, GREAT job!! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  maze competition

If we use the 4x4, we can comfortably have 2 'bots competing at the same time. If we use the 8x8, we can have 4 'bots competing head to head. i wasted an hour of my life last night watching robotica on tlc. never having say thru a whole episode (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  New Steps (was: First True Harry Potter Pics!)

In lugnet.harrypotter, John Radtke writes: <snipped> (...) I'd like to go a "step" further in the analysis of the stair piece(s). They are located on the inside of a folding wall section. For the structure to close, the stairs must be moved. This (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar

I do think this should get rolling ASAP if we want to do it. But I'd like to hear a few more people chime in with interest to help before considering this a reality.. I'll be away until Monday. Meanwhile, if interest is here, folks could think about (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar

(...) You mean they gave you a scratch-n-sniff chicken for lunch?? ;^) (...) :-p~ [salivatory response triggered] (...) Nooooo! make it stop! (sobbing) (...) that's true. But we might not get our LEGO back (!!) Lord knows what crawls around those (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) 4701: Nifty way to do the choosing hat. Black palm tree forks. Harry's hair, white owl. 4702: Sand green 6x6 roof piece, arches, is that a red spider? Black owl. New hair style, arches. 4704: Sand green 6x6 roof piece, white feathers (flying (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  `Castle in 2002`

`Castle in 2002` The possibilities of the new castle range due out in 2002 seem quite promising. Castle now has loads of wall elements varying from the ninja line to the most recent Harry Potter ‘Droid Escape’ curved pieces. All these additional (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.442)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I don't own 5890 either but it looks different - the underside is a smooth edge and the steps don't meet along a central axis. That does look like a dark grey staircase in 4709 - good eye there. My first question was whether these would fit (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.442)

More:  Next Page >>