Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:00:15 GMT

I do think this should get rolling ASAP if we want to do it. But I'd like to
hear a few more people chime in with interest to help before considering this a
reality..

I'll be away until Monday. Meanwhile, if interest is here, folks could think
about meeting at BC (or wherever), and try to pick a day and time. Assume any
time is fine for me. I could gather some numbers as early as Monday.

'till then,

-Suz

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Here's a project I always wanted to do..  an AFOL-themed calendar.

I think this is a fantastic idea!  I'd love to see this come about! • [..]
I'm prepared to volunteer my time in getting such a thing designed and
produced. This would mean a great deal to me. We'd need another club
member(s) to handle the gathering of entries and the selection process. And
probably another to manage sales and target distribution.

I'd love to get involved in the gathering of entries, selections, and layout
aspects.  Hear that, Eric?  That sounds like decision-making work to my ears,
and I'm volunteering for it ...

Anyway, it would be worhtwhile if people thought about what they might be able
to contribute, including:

(1) Clear photos/files from previous events
(2) Clear photos/files of already-photographed MOCs
(3) MOCs that haven't been photographed well, but might be deserving of
calendar inclusion
(4) MOCs to build in the next month to sneak in under whatever deadlines come
up

For now, a mental list might suffice.  Or, if people don't have any objection
to my being involved, an e-mail to 'sullis3@mediaone.net' with a list of what
you might be able to contribute would be great as well.  Being as specific as
possible (event name and date, MOC name, genre, theme, style, size,
description, etc.) would be helpful, as we haven't even chosen page concepts
yet.

Anyway, sign me up!

Shaun