 Harry Potter / 339
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:03:09 GMT

René Hoffmeister wrote:

Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Wow! Comments:

4701: Nifty way to do the choosing hat. Black palm tree forks. Harry's
hair, white owl.
4702: Sand green 6x6 roof piece, arches, is that a red spider? Black
owl. New hair style, arches.
4704: Sand green 6x6 roof piece, white feathers (flying keys), white 4L
rod, arches, antifreeze spider, orange air, not sure what the head is on
the white figure, Belville crown,
4705: Sand green 6x6 roof piece (these will be nice in a decent
quantity), arches, new style arched door?, black long straight hair, new
white face, antifreeze spider
4706 Another sand green 6x6 roof piece (we may get too many of these),
three headed dog, folliage, trans light blue flame, new style of spiral
stairs
4707 Hagrid, tan owl, new grey hair, grey beard?, purple minifig, red
crab or spider, 2 2x2x3 arched windows, nifty opening building, grey
1x4x2 lattice fence
4708: red lamp posts, red 2x2 radar dishes, Fabuland sign, 2x2 round
clock tile, grey 1x4x2 lattice fences, suitcase, something in 2nd
passenger's hand, red 1x2x2 thin wall windows
Bad: adventurers wheels on train not real train wheels
4709: That's a good sized building (though accomplished with lots of
1x2x5 columns), grey armor, grey visor, shield, owls, sand green 4x4x2
cones, sand green 2x2x2 cones, sand green 1x1 cones, lots of minifigs,
Belville/Scala books, is that a white treasure chest with clear lid?,
arches, tan 4x4x2 curved railing, rat, arches, 4x4x5 curved walls, sand
green Belville tower roof, purple? pennant, tan 1x2 medium slope peaks,
Belville 1x2 letter tile (at the white owl's feet), grey minifig?, black
palm tree fork

4721: blackboard printing or sticker, pink seats, green frog, orange,
chrome Belville 1x2 tile w/ball

4722: purple wizard's hat, trans dark pink cup, teal 2x3x2 cabinet, is
that a grey cat? orange arches and other pieces

4723: grey owl, green frog, white cat, purple sign post, white lamp
posts, orange parts, orange 2x3x2 cabinet, pink 1x1 round plates, trans
dark pink Fabuland wine jug, purple wizard's hat, dark pink wizard's
hat, Belville books, gems, black rat, lime green 4x8 plates, red or pink
chest, orange 1x6x1 railing, teal  2x3x2 cabinet, white palm tree fork
(this set is just loaded with details).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com