 Harry Potter / 338
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:26:28 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, James Stacey writes:
Fantastic sources of parts. Thoroughly uninspiring ugly sets ugh.

Not sure I necessarily agree. I can see my kids going absolutely gaga over
them, and I like the modularity evident in the room sets. I wonder if they
integrate into the overall castle as well?

Do we know the provenance of these pics?

++Lar