 Harry Potter / 337
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:46:04 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, James Stacey writes:
Fantastic sources of parts. Thoroughly uninspiring ugly sets ugh.

not sure about the new arched doorway pieces. looks thorougly unlego to me
as it looks sculpted rather than flat with a printed pattern. same gos for
the roof tiles. The big orange parts look naff too

Hideous junk?  Awful ABS?  Juniorized dreck?  Total garbage?  "Good source
of parts"?  What a complete and utter disappointment.  Hurl.

Maybe I'll recover and look again, but some of these rank on first look as
the worst Lego sets I've ever seen, and I really like the Harry Potter book.
I'm not trying to upset people that like what they see, but fwoosh!  I'm
going to order some more Guarded Inns...

Bruce