 Harry Potter / 369
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Hideous junk?  Awful ABS?  Juniorized dreck?  Total garbage?  "Good source
of parts"?  What a complete and utter disappointment.  Hurl.

Agree and disagree. I really loathe 1x2x5 walls. I've used them for filler
when running short on a couple colors, but that's it. I *hate* that they're
not made from smaller pieces, and I can't stand the texture it gives walls
(REALLY long vertical lines). But that aside, I really like some of the
patterns of the print, and the other piece selection. They'll be good for
decorative pieces, but not real structures, as per almost ALL recent sets.
But given the existance of 1200 piece tubs & bulk ordering, I won't complain.

Overall, I'm really rather pleased with them. They could be better and less
juniorized, but then again, they could be MUCH worse. I'll be buying at
least one of each, most likely. As for more, I'll have to wait to see the
parts a little closer up...

DaveE