 Harry Potter / 368
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Craig Hamilton writes:
it's certainly scabbers! but the cat in 4723 should be orange tho', being
it's crookshanks. and there should be a grey cat for mrs. norris.

Waitasecond though, Crookshanks didn't appear til the third book. I thought
the sets were based on the movie -> based on the first book. So it wouldn't
make sense to have the orange cat in Hermione's room! (it's not there, is it?)

oh, and
the bed julie mentioned would be a canopied four poster! i like these sets!
i can't believe there are so many gripers! this is a major improvement over
knight's kingdom.

Over KK - yes. But then again - none of us considered that theme very, uhhh,
well done. KK was totally uncooked... HP is more like medium-rare. <grin>

i'll be lurking like nearly-headless nick...

Uh-oh, we better watch out, huh? Should I call the baron?

-Shiri (I was just listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers, good timing Craig ;-)