 Harry Potter / 370
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:21:48 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Thanks for putting these up, Rene!

I love Hermione's hair!  And tan curved spindle fence pieces! (Hope these will
be in other sets and be easier to come by.)  And lampposts (which obviates the
necessity of my having to grovel at anyone's feet to get these-- whew!)!  I
hope the staircase comes in pieces so you can make stairs to your own spec's.

I will for sure purchase 4723 Hermione's room, 4706 The "Forbidden Gang", and
probably 4708 Hogwart's Express.

Comments in reaction to other posts in the thread:

I believe the guy with Voldemort's head plastered onto the back of his was
Prof. Quirrell.

So if you wanted to run Hogwart's Express it is necessary then to put real
train wheels on as well as put it on a train motor... is that sufficient or is
there more to it than that?

Maggie C. (I'm no ferroequinologist, but I've been dying to use the word!)