 Harry Potter / 336
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:15:23 GMT

Fantastic sources of parts. Thoroughly uninspiring ugly sets ugh.

not sure about the new arched doorway pieces. looks thorougly unlego to me
as it looks sculpted rather than flat with a printed pattern. same gos for
the roof tiles. The big orange parts look naff too

james

"René Hoffmeister" <rene.hoff@gmx.de> wrote in message
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de