 Harry Potter / 335
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:54:08 GMT

The roof pieces on Hogwarts castle and on Hagrid's hut are plastic sheets,
they could have made the roofs out of sloped BRICKS at least!

The owls look nice, but one could overpopulate a forest quickly with all of
those owls.

Purple witch's hats! Yea!

The arches with the stones molded in (Snape's classroom) look interesting.

Spiral staircase in the Forbidden corridor... Are the treads each a separate
piece, or are they grouped?

Good to see more Tan pieces, but does anyone see any 1x1's?

There's more...  I haven't even scratched the surface of all the new stuff
in these pics.

Happy day!

~~Tatyana

In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de