  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

(...) Name: Joel Jacobsen Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 11 (everyone else seems to be 10 around here <G>) Location: Columbus, Ohio E-mail Address: jjacobse@columbus.rr.com (home) LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Re: cramming details into 6 studs

(...) Check out Dan Siskind's design on the GMLTC's new subway cars: (URL) used the 1x2x3 train window on the driver's side, with a 1x2x3 'thin wall' behind it. The door is exactly what you proposed - the small black airplane window set back a half (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Selling Collection

I'm selling a LEGO collection and was wondering if anyone thikns they could give me an ideal price? COLLECTION DESCRIPTION: Lot contains a large amount of LEGO A very large amount Lot is mainly castle oriented The lot is packed in 4 boxes Parts are (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Ok, here goes mine! it has been too long since I've filled one of these out.. Name: Tamyra Teed (Tamy) (Nicks: Mookie, LadyM or LegoMaiden) Gender: Female Year of Birth: Old... We'll just say in the 60's... Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 11 (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) Nice. And the rat also. (...) The printed rounded wall looks ovoid. That could be cool. Or it could just be creative artwork on background art. The flames look yellow which would be cool. (...) Yes. (...) Of course. (...) Yes, more palm tree (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Selling LEGO collection

This is a message for big time CASTLE orionted collectors. Lot contains a large amount of LEGO A very large amount Lot is mainly castle oriented The lot is packed in 4 boxes Parts are separated by colour With All castle sets built there is still a (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Docking system

It's simple and sweet, but as others pointed out it would be desireable to not have to worry about the "sex" of the rings. What if you replaced two of the corner "sockets" on the female wall port with "pins" from the male wall port. Make sure that (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Back from a road trip...

The truck definitely has that off world look to it. The sun roof use of the artic base wall is great. I'll file it under; "I wish I would have thunk of that!" What does the trailer look like or should I call it a cargo module? It is an excellent (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.450)

  Castle Collection

Lot contains a large amount of LEGO A very large amount Lot is mainly castle oriented The lot is packed in 4 boxes Parts are separated by colour With All castle sets built there is still a large amount of castle wall pieces, gray and black bricks, (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: time-lapse

Hello Todd, (...) Just to add to the possibilities already suggested by others, QuickTime Pro can also do it: - Make sure the images all have the same name and are numbered in sequence - Open QuickTime Player - File -> Open Image Sequence (or (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

dimension
(score: 1.449)

  Re: cramming details into 6 studs

I knew this would start a 6 vs. 8 debate... But that was not the goal of the initial post. The goal is to get some feedback on how this can be done in 6 wide. If there are no creative, cost effective solutions, then I will probably settle for a less (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Are you checking your mailbox much?

(...) Don't know about kudos, but the form letter I received today from US S@H informed me that the backorder for the 1x4x3 clear thin-wall panels [1] has been further backordered. I now have the options of waiting until sometime in June for (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Let's see if I can fill this in while my Lego is two thousand miles away. . . Name: Thomas Garrison Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 45 Location: Indiana E-mail Address: tgarriso@math.purdue.edu LEGO/home page (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Back from a road trip...

[Y'all haven't seen any MOCs from me in a while-- tying up classes last term and then taking a road trip left little time for Lego. But it didn't take long as soon as I got back. ] Our exploration patrol went off without a hitch, and I'll have some (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

Richard, I couldn't have stated it any better than you in the way you lament our lack of basic building parts. You waxed poetically at the historic lack of parts available to the fans of their products. Ironically TLCs own set designers are also (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

Ok.. I'll try to go see it... and as long as you mentioned it... Has anyone built a working Trebuchet out of lego, in Castle scale... not large scale.. I'm going to attempt it this weekend, though I'm just wondering if there are any pics out there (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Drawers vs tilt-bins and scratching?

(...) Yeah, spread-out space is important. But it doesn't have to be fancy. Even if one has a flip-down table-top, it'd a big help. My Dad built a train table like that - it flipped up against the wall when not in use. I've seen sewing tables like (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDM4Kw.8Kn@lugnet.com... (...) Awesome! I'm looking for a nice used Disc camera myself... I used to shoot 110 religiously. Today I started planing/building an Aerial camera (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

"Christopher Pisciotti" <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDLDtJ.8qM@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) So we can begin to see what the castle and also Hogwart's Express train set will look like! If the picture is indicative of the sets, (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.449)

  Castle parts added / 20-40% off Sale on 30k elements

Now that Brickbay is back up, I've just added several hundred castle-related elements (including black wall sections, complete black and green dragons, weapons, green whips, etc. I also want to remind everyone that there are still 30,000 + elements (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.449)

More:  Next Page >>