 Trains / 11263
Re: Are you checking your mailbox much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 02:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I don't know about you, but every afternoon I go to my mailbox hoping against
hope that I might find a letter from LEGO Direct. So, is it just me, do you
check your mailbox every day too, or has one of you talented folks already
received your kudos?

Chris

Don't know about kudos, but the form letter I received today from US S@H
informed me that the backorder for the 1x4x3 clear thin-wall panels [1] has
been further backordered.  I now have the options of waiting until sometime in
June for delivery or cancelling the backorder.

I will likely call and increase my order since I need more NOW but will want
even more for the future (have only three units on backorder)

Personally, I do not have a problem with the extended backorder--I consider it
a good thing.  It tells me that actual demand for these and possibly other
items offered from Lego Direct are in greater demand than anticipated.  This is
definitely a good thing.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego enthusiast for over 20 years....

[1]  item B002  http://www.lego.com/bulk/bulk4.asp

.