 Trains / 11260
11259  |  11261
Subject:
Are you checking your mailbox much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 01:23:36 GMT

I don't know about you, but every afternoon I go to my mailbox hoping against
hope that I might find a letter from LEGO Direct. So, is it just me, do you
check your mailbox every day too, or has one of you talented folks already
received your kudos?

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/