  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3801 – 3820 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Model of Colonial Williamsburg's Powder Magazine

Greetings – I want to share some pictures of a project I recently completed after a couple of months of occasional work and multiple purchases from Brickbay. I have built a LEGO version of the historic building Colonial Williamsburg’s Powder (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.pirates)

wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: Trains...

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCEE0s.110@lugnet.com... (...) gulp! (...) sorting (...) more (...) Best bring a big wad with me then! Interestingly most of my want right now are just plain old-fashioned bricks - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: Wall construction - 1xN or 2xN?

David Lewis wrote in message ... (...) 1xn walls give you more space inside for a given size of building, and when you buy buckets/tubs from Lego there are more 1xn's so people often have more of them than 2xn's. 2xn walls are more stable, for large (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: cramming details into 6 studs

(...) You could mostly avoid this (seeing the side wall through the back window) by using a thin wall immediately behind the window. That would mean that to see the wall through the window you'd need to be straight on to the car, *and* squinting. ;) (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: SCLF wants!

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@brisc...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCCHwr.CID@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) My concern too. Long term I will knock together my own table with proper legs (...) that (...) even (...) queue? (...) Absolutely - the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: Lego loses trademark on its plastic bricks

More from The Wall Street Journal, September 14, 2010 2nd UPDATE: EU Court:Lego Red Brick Trademark Not Registrable By Mike Gordon Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES LUXEMBOURG (Dow Jones)--Danish toy brick maker Lego Juris A/S has failed in its bid to overturn (...) (14 years ago, 14-Sep-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

brick, wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: The MISB sets on eBay from Italy!

(...) German could serve you well on eBay also (of course I mentioned to one of the German eBay sellers who had his whole page in English, with US dollar bids, and was quite prepared for international shipping and all that he really should set up (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.453)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> (...) <snip> I couldn't have said it better myself. I can't stand the castle wall pieces, myself. If the "surprise" is bulk castle wall pieces, then at least *I* won't be buying any. (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.452)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

(...) Fest at Aldershot?!? Why would you take it there? What you should do with it.. if you ask me, which you aren't going to, but I'm not going to wait for your dismissal .. is SHIP it to Tallahassee, Florida USA, care of me. Taking it to fests is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

dimension
(score: 1.452)

  Re: DPI help

(...) All depends on your viewing distance... If it's a poster to hang on the wall, intended to be viewed at 5 feet away or more, you can easily get away with 150x150 dpi, and often 75x75 dpi. Also depends on how quick/abrupt your color changes are, (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

wall
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Stand alone, 2nd try...

(...) Your well-car is an interesting design, but I find myself asking if you've tried to build it, or just put it into MLCAD? (It seems to me that the trucks probably won't be able to swivel enough to negotiate curves due to the proximity to the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.452)

  SCLF makes The News

Well, that's what the local paper's called - 'The News'. For a picture, they've got my mug looming over Lawrence's city wall, with Michael's towers in the background, in colour. I picked up a few papers, so does anyone want a copy? Or just the page (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Brikwars for Beginners

(...) They also save walking. (...) But without my invading spaceship, how will I [deleted by welshishish censor] my [deleted by welshishish censor] to [deleted by welshishish censor]? (...) That's easy: It's from where I'm sitting, over to the (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.452)

  Re: 2 new mocs and pics of arca

(...) Nifty little cargo ship ya got there. (...) Very intersting cockpit location. And I love the angled wings! (...) This is my fave. All the new mini mechs are so fasinating! If I may, I'd like to suggest taking pics with a more neutral (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.451)

  My first building for the shows

Here it is, it is a basic office building. Think where you want it. I can create a wall-billboard if you want it on a corner. I am also planning some smaller shops, maybe an open bazaar. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

wall
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.

(...) An image says more than a thousand words :D (URL) this above image you see the part of the car the motor is strapped to. On top of the 2 yellow 8x1 plates rests the motor, with the 16 tooth gear on its axle. The rubber band around the motor (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.451)

  Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?

Hi Everyone, This is my first time posting to these groups, but I am searching for a MLCAD part file for the arctic style walls that have the window in them. They come in blue and light grey in the arctic sets, and I would like to use them in my (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Arctic wall .dat file. Does it exist anywhere?

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDtKKF.5yz@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) I don't know about the part, but MLCad supports both .dat and .mpd files. Dan (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Astro Lift Co. entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space MOC contest.

(...) <snip> VERY GOOD QUESTION! :^D Well, if we assume the gungans are just stupid animals, I got the inspirations from a(believe it or not) "Aliens meets Predators" comic book series(based on the Aliens and Preditor movie series) where the Company (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Tips on cleaning

(...) Sounds like you have great "stone" pieces to make an old-looking rock wall :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general)