 Space / 8566
Re: 2 new mocs and pics of arca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 20:42:46 GMT

i put new photos of my ship, "Arca", on brickshelf.

Nifty little cargo ship ya got there.

and i have two more mocs

the first is the "Lançarote", its placed at
is a exploration ship made in low gravity worlds, hads a powerful motor and
articulated wings for best control of fly.

Very intersting cockpit location. And I love the angled wings!

the second is the "Mech 02", and you can see at
is a utilatary mech for construction and reparations purposes

This is my fave. All the new mini mechs are so fasinating!

If I may, I'd like to suggest taking pics with a more neutral background
like a sheet, a bare wall or floor, or some paper. That helps you to see the
model's details better...

Build on!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net