 Local / United Kingdom / 6313
Re: SCLF wants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:32:37 GMT

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GCCHwr.CID@lugnet.com...

Quite, but like you theres no real way I'd get my station on a table. What
some people might not realise (we do as we've been there) is that large
MOC's need a firm level footing and I'm afraid pasting tables just are'nt • in
that arena!

My concern too. Long term I will knock together my own table with proper
legs

Yikes 6m! that is large, do we need/can anyone make any small diorama's • that
will fit in, I could certainly use a few figs with bags or rucksaks, or • even
a few buskers/beggars, maybe someone can even put together a bus/bus • queue?
or a fleet of cyclists?

Absolutely - the more that is added the better
the set up is basically buildings on 48stud plates plus road plates - so it
can be configured anyway you want really.
Though I like it set up as a square

Interestingly, I have built a couple of MOC buses, and hopefully will have a
bus shelter at the train station for them (running out of time)

I must say this expanded city theme sounds just the way to go

I agree
I also did quite a long stretch of my 'city wall' last night - which I think
is a very interesting fest theme - everyone adding on sections of wall, city
gates, watch towers, etc, etc

regards
lawrence