 Local / United Kingdom / 6308
Re: SCLF wants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Q. We've all seen em before, so is it worth brining metroliners and club
cars?

YES. Given their appeal (at least financially) it is always nice to see a
large collection of Metroliners (what is the collective term for trains?)

OK then, I'll pack my two carriage metroliner and clubcar, guess we need to
fill all those platforms!

That sound amazing - my Metro Terminus is no more BTW. So sounds like yours
takes centre stage now.
How large is that floor space wise?

If it receives half the response your station did then I'd be happy! size
wise its about 1m square, but I have tried to use a modular approach whereby
the large 40 grey bases, link with technoc pins and bricks so that it can be
transported in parts.

BTW if your up for it I think your plaza may look good in front of the
station as the facade has quite a victorian feel.

Either way I a looking forward to Saturday, just hope that when I get there
(late) there is still some go trade fodder to be had!

Jason