 Local / United Kingdom / 6309
Re: SCLF wants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:00:13 GMT

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GCCGMw.9wH@lugnet.com...

BTW if your up for it I think your plaza may look good in front of the
station as the facade has quite a victorian feel.

I have a new station - straight through instead of terminus
However, we can arrange things however we want - change it through the day.

One issue is that there seems to be some interest in a paste board level
layout for the trains
but my metroplaza set up is quite large (6sq metres+, and growing by the
hour)

regards
lawrence