 Local / United Kingdom / 6302
6301  |  6303
Subject:
SCLF wants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:42:51 GMT

All,

See you Saturday, but as I will be dropping wife of to visit friends in
Bognor, I doubt I'll be there till Mid-day so please leave a little space!!!
and  if anyone is willing to help me unload my MOC etc I'd be grateful, as
its 118 studs wide.

I shall be brining a small MOC 9v diesel shunter and special royal mail
wagon, as well as black yellow metroliner copy. Could only rustle up 0ne
914, and I've abandonded the 928, got the parts just no time!

Q. We've all seen em before, so is it worth brining metroliners and club
cars? also I have a long extension lead if thats useful PLMK and I'll fit it
in the car somehow.

My wants: numerous red tiles pref 1x8 although 1x4 and 1x2 will help too, I
am also after at least 3 tall black corner slopes, more if available. As
well as my usual request for red epaulets and pirate soldier figs (red or
blue chest) as well as unsual or interesting parts.

As always I'm interested in any instruction books that I don't alraedy have,
I shall be bringing some to trade, as well as an array of new and used parts
and sets. Including older style parts, plates with holes in that sort of era.

The large MOC is a station,which I am desperately trying to finish, but
doubtful. OK I know we've seen em before, I think its worth bringing as its
a victorian looking terminus with 7 platforms. I shall bring points and
track as connecting this to the layout, especially as I will be late could
prove tricky???.

BTW is anyone into Ninja sets? I have a few Kaybaya promos, the non UK sets
3051, 3052 and 3053 and a spare fortress of the full moon? all MISB,PLMK as
room is gonna be limited, so I may not bring enverything.

PS. Tony if your going, I would'nt mind some more 5058's if possible!

Jason