  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3621 – 3640 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) Odd, it works for me. Not that it's a big deal -- it's just a black wall with several yellow tiles with handles (that's this part (URL)) mounted sideways for rungs. Steve (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.464)

  Holy Tudor walls, Batman !

This auction just finished. (URL) for 3 Tudor walls, thats $34 per wall, 2 yellow, 1 red. The same bidder bought the instructions for #6067 this week for $52, from the same seller. pete.w (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

(...) legs. Neat, simple head design. Also like the thing you did with the wall sections and grill tiles on the back. Later, Todd (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) VERY cool, Shiri! Things that I really like: The fountain The Runes in the wall (Though I must be blind 'cause I can't quite figure out what they're supposed to spell out..) The magic gem wheel on the wall The roof!! I almost understand how it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G946z5.EBu@lugnet.com... (...) entering Yay! Dragster sounds like so much FUN! It has so much potential for CATASTROPHIC FAILURE, "The Best Kind!" * I was thinking more about the concept of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) hiring?? :] I think you need some more white pieces in there, hehe... My favourite feature is the "head" that you modelled..., complete with the roll on the wall. Awesome! I miss the Concorde... <sniff> KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Is there such a thing as a 2x5x6 tan wood wall?

(...) Short answer...No (unfortunately) (...) You mean a "log wall"? There are tan "log" bricks available, but no "log walls" as far as I know... I thought there would eventually be a tan log wall after brown debuted in the Wild West sets, then (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Snoopy MOC

(...) I spotted this before you posted it and am VERY impreseed with it. It's hard enough to do a two-dimension drawing, but you captured the gesture behind the hug with how you sculpted Snoopy . Way cool! Should we expect a doghouse?:) Joe Meno (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

dimension
(score: 1.463)

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

Great question and discussion! I was just thinking about this. My ship is 270 studs long but I have still decided on ladders. Currently there are 2 tight decks in the bridge with 2 ladders inbetween. Each consisting of three of the old school ladder (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?

(...) In lugnet.general, Mark D. McKean writes: (...) You know, I would think that in a wall full of severed LEGO heads, Timmy is the first one you guys would want to see up there. @8-D Thanks for the comments and advice, though. I read over the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Looking for light gray castle walls.

Good day! I am in need of a large number of pre-built light gray castle walls. I started a large project this weekend and thought I had plenty of castle wall sections. Unfortunately, I was 114 straight sections and 34 corner pieces short. So, if you (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) cool, glad you like it... actually, I only put in the lifts as a courtesy for the passengers. Since this is a cruise ship (think "Love Boat" in space) I am making it very lavish in scale. The shortest level is 8 bricks high, and the highest (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) I think, on further reflection, I shall be forced to recant my earlier statement that 2x5 beds are too darn small-- looking at (URL) then looking at my own version of bed-stuck-in-an-arct...se-window, (URL) doesn't really show that the yellow (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Building a gravel silo

(...) I'll try to make a picture later this evening. Meanwhile I'll try to describe the designs a little better: The first design goes like this: when the gravel drops from a conveyor belt it drops into collectors seperated by a sloped surface. From (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Black friction peg size

While I was makeing a simply fixture to mount black friction pegs in a lathe, I discovered that they come in two different wall thicknesses! I had never seen a posting about this and I had never noticed it before, but it accounts for why some things (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  thoughts on dragsters

Ok. Let me start by admitting that I haven't been to the page listing the proposed events yet, so maybe this is a pointless suggestion but here goes anyway: A few posts ago (I couldn't find it again) someone commented that there wasn't much of an (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  South Coast Lego Fest

Okay, it's not just 'proposed' anymore - I'm going ahead with it. I've had a look around the rooms that they've said we can use, and there's plenty of room. It's actually in the outer wall of the Fort, so we can be in either the carpeted classrooms (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Awesome New MOCs!

(...) Hi, everybody. @8-) My name's Brendan. Thanks for the great comments. Really glad you guys like my creations. I've been a LUGNET lurker for almost a year now, but finally have become an official member (soon as my welcome packet arrives!). (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

(...) And here are the second batch of pictures at the Snowball Express This is of the Great Wall of China diorama (URL) am also posting this in .castle This is the other items on display by GFLTC (URL) credit needs to go to Robin Werner for the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

wall
(score: 1.462)

  Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior

(...) Wow, that's a big ship. I'm particularly impressed with the angled wall construction and the modularity of the hull - I'd like to see more pics of how it all works. It looks like the front of the ship isn't finished yet - what's going to go (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.462)

More:  Next Page >>