 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10233
10232  |  10234
Subject:
Looking for light gray castle walls.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:48:01 GMT

Good day!

I am in need of a large number of pre-built light gray castle walls.  I
started a large project this weekend and thought I had plenty of castle wall
sections.  Unfortunately, I was 114 straight sections and 34 corner pieces
short.  So, if you have a bunch of light gray castle wall sections laying
around, I am willing to pay up to $1 for used ones and $1.25 for new ones.

I will also trade for them if I have anything you are looking for.  Let me
know!  I know Brickbay has some, but they are a minimum of $2 each and I
can't afford that much because of the large number of them that I need.  So,
once again, if you can help me out, that would be really great!!

More bricks for The land of Castle SparrowHawk!

Brian K>