 Castle / Ninja / 120
Re: Is there such a thing as a 2x5x6 tan wood wall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
Hey,

I'm wondering if there is any such thing as a tan 2x5x6 wood wall.
Something like http://www.baylug.org/ninja/img/Parts/30140-0.gif except
in tan.  I want to do smoe outer walls in tan, not white or black.

Short answer...No (unfortunately)

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com

You mean a "log wall"?

There are tan "log" bricks available, but no "log walls" as far as I know...

I thought there would eventually be a tan log wall after brown debuted in
the Wild West sets, then white, followed by black in the Ninja line...hasn't
happened yet, though.

I have had the same desire (tan exterior wall)...when I was experimenting, I
used the 1x4x3 tan thin walls I had from multiple copies of the Adventurer's
Oasis Ambush.  I stacked them 2 high intially, then I began experimenting
with plate "frames"....I liked it.  It will be integrated into one of my
buildings.

The Adventurer's 5988 Pharoah's Ruins is a good resource for tan elements
(there are even some tan "ninja" sloped walls and 1x6x6 wall segments)

                      John