 Castle / Ninja / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
Thoughts on "nobowari"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:30:53 GMT

Hey all,

I guess this is really sort of a classic building problem, but I figured
I'd ask here and get y'all's opinions.  I'm going to re-do my gatehouse
and have sketched out some plans, but would like to get a bit more
detailed in the plans to consider the parts I actually have.  I have the
baseplates figured, but I'm trying to lay out plans for walls and
fences.  Do you genererally just use same size pieces, sketch things out
on graph paper or use something like ldraw/whatever?

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com