 General / 28057
Re: Awesome New MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:04:04 GMT

Fantastic work, Brendan, whoever you are:-)

-John

Hi, everybody.  @8-)

My name's Brendan.  Thanks for the great comments.  Really glad you guys
like my creations.  I've been a LUGNET lurker for almost a year now, but
finally have become an official member (soon as my welcome packet arrives!).

Silly me, I assumed you had to be a LUGNET member first to write to these
newsgroups, otherwise I would have started writing earlier.

The "Reverend" is more a long-standing nickname than an official title
(although I did ordain myself into Crazy Eddie's Discount Religion back in
college).

Just got the Brickshelf account the other day (again assumed I had to be a
LUGNET member first, oops) and have been uploading ever since.  Think I've
got all my more interesting creations from the past ten months up there now.

The LEGO Tower is my big accomplishment.  Built it at the end of January
2001, but didn't find out about Kevin Wilson's town contest until 3 days
after he stopped taking new entries.  @8-/  Guess I'll eneter it next year's
contest maybe?

Just uploaded my Wall of Heads.  I've got a legal question to ask you guys
about that one, but I'll start a new thread in lugnet.general so as not to
stray off-topic here.

Anyhow, again, thanks so much for the comments.  I've been inspired by other
LUGNETters for some time now, so it's nice to finally share some of my stuff.

Pleased to meet you all,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith
http://www.thereverend.com
http://www.thehumanheads.com