 General / 28058
Re: Awesome New MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Have I been living in a cave?  I just came across Brendan's work on
Brickshelf and it is so creative and delightful, and I have not even
heard of him!  Have a look:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=revbps

Fantastic work, Brendan, whoever you are:-)

-John

Oh yeah, these are great!  Artful construction, and good laughs to boot.

I could have asked for only one or two more things on his skyscraper (not that
I've built one myself, so maybe I should keep my comments...):

1) Some interaction between the building climbers and someone leaning out of
one of the upper-story windows.

2) Window washers -- which, obviously, would have looked better with windows in
the frames.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Biology