 General / 28034
Re: Awesome New MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 07:25:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott P. Costello writes:

I am gonna have to check my New Testament again, but I don't remember a
Stegasaurus present at the birth of Jesus. I do really love his creativity
here, especially with the wisemen and the baby Jesus.

I don't know about the wise man (Gungan) behind the manger.  He's hiding
behind the horse and macaw on the left.  You think they would have mentioned
that.

I love his stuff, though.  The Space Pirates are fun. ARR!

Sean