 General / 28056
Re: Pictures from my trip to Legoland, Billund 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:34:03 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message

Tim Courtney wrote:

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message
Better late than never... :o)

WOW COOL!  I really wanna make it over there sometime.

Don't forget to tell me when. I will go there more times!

Definitely will.  If I'm ever in Billund in the future, I'll let you know (along
with the European loc groups) because I always try to meet as many AFOLs as
possible when traveling.

-Tim