 Announcements / 971
970  |  972
Subject:
Pictures from my trip to Legoland, Billund 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:38:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Better late than never... :o)

In Legoland, Billund, there were many huge, impressive creations. But with the cheap, one-time camera I bought at the
park - I had decided not to have any camera, but changed my mind when I got there - I decided to take some shots at the
relativly small details that impressed me even more with their creativity.

All the moving vehicles were also very cool, but taking pictures of them without a video camera is no good idea.

As you can see, I just love those six or eight studs wide cars. And wish I could have better shots so I could
reconstruct them at home or in LDraw...

Enjoy the pictures, but don't judge them too hard. The equipment wasn't exactly the most exclusive Hasselblad...
--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510