  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3341 – 3360 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)

(...) I'm not sure why I took that with such a negative bent. But I'll think aloud for a bit. (warning, this is going to be rambling, long, and might turn into a rant) I think Lego is pretty cool. I grew up with it, and remember when it was the only (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Re: 6 sided concaved wall building

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) Hey, it's very nice to see where some of my stuff goes to! Very cute building, Sheree! Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) store: (URL) auctions: (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.fabuland)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) out (...) Thanks Heather! That bay waindow came to me in bed one night :-) and I built it - just the window- the next day and then the rest of the house grew around it. I believe that idea has been used by (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Red Gatehouse with white tower

(...) Nice work. I like how you worked out your own modular style. Hope to see some more wall modules.Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Re: AI in RCX

In fact, I had already worked out the 1st NN by working on the RCX with my PC using VB (after studying NN hardly as I am fresh to it) This NN is in the sturcture of Hamming network that can recognize the environment prototype by reading the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Acela Nose L-coupler matches standard height

(...) My ideas for the passenger wagons on the Acela are very tentative at the moment. I have not yet tried even a preliminary start. I am very ready to continue the Acela project, for I heard on the news that the Acela made its inaugural trip (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Re: I've finally finished it.

In a word, WOW! I really don't know what else to say. I love the hugeness of it and how it looks so natural. The waterfall is executed nicely and the whole rock wall looks fantastic. I would kill (well, maybe not kill) to have that many BURPs. I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.480)

  Review of 7106 Droid Escape

<set:7106 Droid Escape> Star Wars, Classic, {Episode IV} $9.99 (Canada), 44 pieces including C-3P0 and R2-D2 Yay! 2001 LEGO! It was pretty cool to find this set, since I wasn't expecting to see any new sets until December 27. I had just seen Star (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Re: 2001 Catalog

(...) It also looks like we get the "new" train fronts (ala 4561) in the new Alpha Team sets as well as the new large wall pieces in red (ala 6575). Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Droid Escape

I picked this set up last night. I was hoping to find the TIE fighter, but had to settle for this one. The set is not that great on it's own, but there are some very nice parts: 8x8 grey satellite dish 4 white 2x2 inverse slope convex corner bricks (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Cool new features at Brickbay

(...) I'm not sure if this is the right place to post a response (if there's a better group, please let me know), but I would *love* the ability to search by LEGO part reference number. I often know that I'm looking for a part like #4444 in black, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Re: 6 sided concaved wall building

(...) Hi Sheree! Great job!! The colors are perfect! I love the way you have so much happening both inside and outside your FAB building! Wayne (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.fabuland)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Hobby Trains are increasing in popularity

I just read in the Wall Street Journal that hobby trains are increasing in popularity. Lionel is releasing a dozen new models a year, and even Microsoft is getting in on the action. "Microsoft's market research pegs annual retail model-train sales (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  mirror mirror on the wall, who's the stubbornest of them all?

(...) Touché indeed. But before you celebrate too much, I submit Jon was talking about himself when he made the statement... :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Re: mirror mirror on the wall, who's the stubbornest of them all?

(...) Not really. And not you particularly either, although perhaps others know better than I... :-) It was meant as a reminder to us all that we should examine our positions and conclusions carefully. Name-slogging probably doesn't help. But it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Pilot's section up at the GS

(...) Chetham & Howe Attorney's at law... Well, since you are looking for a bar-diner theme... My name suggestions... 15. Happy's Land Inn 14. Booster Barb-b-q 13. Quantum Theo's 12. b I g HOP (Bernie's Inter-Galactic House of Pancakes) 11. McHutt's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

wall
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

(...) Pretty much it. The green bricks are your outside wall, and you tie into the wall every 5-6 bricks high. That is why you need the rim of 1x4s, to avoid "disturbing" the alternating binding appearance from the outside. It's a very clean and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Once again Muffin Head, you rule: totally off the wall design, wickedly original (yet somehow reminiscent of Star Wars ship design, especially Slave One... and I thought so before I went back and read that you did say it's a Bounty Hunter (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rainer Balzerowski" <balze2@gmx.net> <snip> (...) an (...) I believe you... :-( My wife and I were surprised to find the Mindstorms Mall Tour in our local mall in Ocean County, New Jersey over the weekend. I was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Misuse of Technic Parts!

(...) Thanks! I've never used unusual angles either. Speaking of unusual angles, I ended up riding the RT the other evening to Scarborough Town Centre. I think I may have a solution to your RT building project: Try offspacing door and wall segments (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.478)

More:  Next Page >>