 Space / 4805
Re: Pilot's section up at the GS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Ok I threw this section up although I still don't have a name for it. Any
ideas still welcome. Keep in mind that its supposed to be like a bar or
diner that all the pilots hang out in. I imagine that the Captain's Quarter
is more distinguished like an old pub in Dublin. With nice cherry wood and
some leather chairs.
   The Pilots place is more rowdy and loud. It probably has a good juke.
   A little later I'd like to build these two areas and put the picture of
them at the top of the sections.
   Anyway check it out. It only has one pilot right now so send your
flyboys/girls/beings/bots in.

   Thanks
   -Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

Offered in the same spirit as "Curl up + Dye beauty salons" and Dewey,
Chetham & Howe Attorney's at law...

Well, since you are looking for a bar-diner theme...

My name suggestions...

15.  Happy's Land Inn
14.  Booster Barb-b-q
13.  Quantum Theo's

12.  b I g HOP
(Bernie's Inter-Galactic House of Pancakes)

11.  McHutt's  (home of the fresh frogs)

10. Moonwalk Inn
(an interstellar version of Stumble Inns everywhere)

9.  Blackhole-in-the-wall
8.  The Hanger
7.  Crashdive Cafe'

6.  Singularities
(advert says "you'll find it hard to leave")

5.  Deathstar Pizza (reference from .star wars = )

4.  Rocket Man's
3.  Crash & Burn-ger
2.  E -V- A's

1.  Lost Chad's Hangout (just kidding...couldn't resist)

Ok, not my best work...but I'll thik about it some more = )

                       John